Anyone know where I can get a savegame?

The title says it all. Been trawling cheat sites with no luck so far. Can't get past the BSOD no matter what I try (ATI user here) but I've even seen users with on-board graphics being able to play after loading a savegame. Would be good to try this out just so I know if I'm flogging a dead horse here or not. Thanks in advance...

Anybody know where I can get a savegame editor? :D... TK 102 is working on one or so I hear. I tried using the original KotOR savegame editor to read my save game files. I can read the majority of statistics but I'm not able to see all of them and none of the new feats or force powers are available... :o(

Does anybody know? :'( I need a savegame editor...

The title says it all. Been trawling cheat sites with no luck so far. Can't get past the BSOD no matter what I try (ATI user here) but I've even seen users with on-board graphics being able to play after loading a savegame. Would be good to try this out just so I know if I'm flogging a dead horse here or not. Thanks in advance...

For anyone else who would like to try it, I have a save right after the prologue. Is there a way for me to post it here?

For anyone else who would like to try it, I have a save right after the prologue. Is there a way for me to post it here?

Zip your savegame folder.

Below Post Icons, there is a category called FILE ATTACHMENTS. There is a browse button, click on it and select the savegame archive. then click OK and click ADD THIS ATTACHMENT.

The Savegame Editor is out! It's at StarwarsKnights.com

Good luck folks. Savegame editing is tricky stuff sometimes, especially with an unstable and soon to be patched game.

WooHoo!!! SaveGame editor!!!

Darth Ni is extremely happy. So is there problems for this save game editor for kotor 2, anyone tried it yet? :D

Below Post Icons, there is a category called FILE ATTACHMENTS. There is a browse button, click on it and select the savegame archive. then click OK and click ADD THIS ATTACHMENT.

I've tried that and I can't get it to work...(I must be retarded :thumbsup: )

I've tried that and I can't get it to work...(I must be retarded :geek: )

1) Select your attachment under File Attachments

2) Select 'Add This Attachment'

3) Then click 'Add into Post'

4) Then click 'Add Reply'

Attachment.txt

There are restrictions on filetype exitensions for uploading...I use Winrar and that's why it doesn't work...I'll see if I can figure something else out.

There are restrictions on filetype exitensions for uploading...I use Winrar and that's why it doesn't work...I'll see if I can figure something else out.

I'll try it in a .zip format...

Okay ...I guess the .zip file extension works but not .rar!

Copy_of_000003___Game2.zip

I'll try it in a .zip format...

Okay ...I guess the .zip file extension works but not .rar!

Ah.. .zip works but .rar doesn't... most interesting...