Age and KOTOR2

39 with a wife and two kids 9 &5 yrs. old. Started playing Pong in 1976 and have pretty much played video game since. I played d&d for a couple of years in highschool and a few text-driven campaigns on early pcs. BG got me hooked on crpgs.

34 with a hubby and a 3 year old. Pong.... I loved that game! BG also got me hooked on CRPGs as well, but BGII turned me into an addict! (w00t) KOTOR II is continuing the tradition, considering I just finished my first play through about 1 hour ago and am getting ready to play it again.

*Stands* My name is ............... i'm 24, have a wife, 2 cats and an alcoholic. *Sits down*

*group claps*

What is this? An AA meeting? Or should that be a KA meeting! :( :D

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

22 with a personality that drives all men away. :)

Well if you spend all your time wearing a banana suit and kicking people, that will happen. :(

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

*Stands* My name is ............... i'm 24, have a wife, 2 cats and an alcoholic. *Sits down*

*group claps*

What is this? An AA meeting? Or should that be a KA meeting!  :devil:  :D

They don't make you stand at those. :)

They did at mine. :(

Where do you have yours i might have to switch. :D

*group claps*

What is this? An AA meeting? Or should that be a KA meeting!  :devil:  :D

They don't make you stand at those. :)

They did at mine. :(

Where do you have yours i might have to switch. :D

I don't know if you want to do that, I always feel peer-pressured into praying at the end.

8 years old, 3rd wife, a one year old boy, and 3 cats...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

~returns to forums, finished KOTOR2 once and half way through with second character, risk of spoilage not too high now :) ~

Sheesh. I looked at this thread and wondered "will they still be quoting ages five pages later" and, er...

Do not underestimate the power of the arbitrary age-quoting thread :ph34r: :ph34r:

25 (just -- t'was a couple of days ago). And resolutely single FWIW :thumbsup:"

8 years old, 3rd wife, a one year old boy, and 3 cats...

:thumbsup:

I pity the fool that :p

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

33 and have been playing RPGs in one form or another since I was 14.

Ah...! The early box set of D&D with Travel the Borderlands inside.... Not the original box set though, that came out around 1976, I was only 5 then. :D

Damn I'm a nerd, although I do have a good job....

I to am 33 years old, and like the other poster have a very similiar background. First RPG I've ever played was the old Basic D&D and first module I played was Keep on the Borderlands also.

Been playing cRPGs since the early text cRPG's.