NIHILUS REVEALED!!!

I personally think Nihilus is a Zabrak or Iridonian (is there a difference?).  Why?  Look at his hood.  It appears to be suspended in a triangular fashion by something, so why not horns?

A Zabrak is a member of a species that lives on Iridonia. An Iridonian is anyone of any species that was born on Iridonia. Tricky distinction.

So, Darth Maul was an Iridonian Zabrak?

IIRC, yes.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

He isn't a force spectre.. current issues of Jedi Tales are actually focussing on his past.  You can order them at darkhorse's website...

(w00t)

Got any links?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Hmmm.  Darth Daffy.  The idea has merit...

darth daffy of the 24th 1/2 century, the kotor 3 story just writes itself now.

a quick note on the true sith. naga sadow for example was a pure blood dark sider, while other like ludo kresh, was watered down after mixing with the sith people, that the original dark jedi dominated. nihiuls couldnt be a true sith, as they have yet to reveal themselves after the great hyperspace war that happened 5000 pre a new hope. Remember koribaan was only the burial mounds of the true sith, NOT the homeplanet. The true sith ruled their empire from a planet called ziost(i would really like to see a visit to this place in kotor3)

while im at it. naga sadow is not buried at koribaan, he got stranded at yavinIV(thus the temple there) a bit of a blooper in the kotor series.

ok, i decompressed the files with miles sound studio, played it forward and backwards with goldwave and slowed it down to .30 and i still get gibberish. now i know next to nothing about editing / filtering sounds but i think this guy is just looking for attention, i got absolutely nothing that sounded like what you said. If im forgetting to do something then point me in the right direction so i can get what you got.