Which gaming company would you like to work for?

Whitemithrandir

Surreal Software would be nice. Working on The Suffering 2 would be fun.

Obsidian ent. would be a blast. I'd work there as either a designer or QA, but sadly they don't have any in-house QA (which they should seriously reconsider)

But for the time being i'll stick with Monolith. We've got some awesome titles coming out and more on the way. My only regret is that we don't have an RPG division.

None. None of them are able to pay me what I'm worth not would I have the freedom to make the game I'd want to.

If I were to choose; it be the compabies who'd likely get the closest to the kinds I'd like to play/make which would be Bioware, and Obsidian.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'd have to say Biosidian. I'd imagine it'll feel much more tightly knit working with a smaller team with a better personal feel.

Same here.

LOL, Id say Bioware just cause it would get me back to Edmonton where I grew up!

Other then that, Id say any company that was stable and paid me :-

I'd love to work at Obsidian Entertainment, inXile Entertainment, Neversoft, and judging from the games beta (which is getting better and better), *definitely* ArenaNet. I checked out the new area they added this Beta Weekend, and I can't help but appreciate all the little details they put in to every little corner.

Really though, pretty much anywhere lol, just to get my foot in the door.

Right now, my two most favorite companies are BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT and OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT.

I really love both of them, especially Blizzard, cuz they seem to be such a good team and very responsible, thus making the most stable games ever.

The only disadvantage of Blizzard is that they're not into classic RPG much.

But overall, it'll be fantastic to work at ANY game-company for me: it's just my friggin dream.

I would love to join the ranks of Piranha Bytes as they develop Gothic 3! I am sure I could help them make the best RPG-series right now even better!

Well, in my dreams I could :rolleyes:

Or perhaps Starbreeze Studios, since they're already located in my hometown and they seem to be interested in making a first person post apocalyptic RPG sometime in the future.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

BioWare.

While I was a die-hard fan of Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment et al, it is, unfortunately, very clear to me that Obsidian cannot stand up to the pressure of a major publisher like LucasArts, resulting in poor quality products. This is not a complaint against Obsidian - I know they don't have much leverage, since they're a relatively new company - but I don't want to spend time working on a game that I know is going to be full of bugs and plot holes simply because the publisher has set an unrealistic deadline. BioWare, on the other hand, clearly make such a stand, as exemplified by KOTOR1.

In the past I would love to work in SensibleSoftware or LookingGlassStudios...they seemed to have so much fun with their work >_<

Nowadays...definitly in CYAN Worlds, they make awesome games, Spokane is great little city plus the working atmosphere seems to be incredible here.

If I couldn't get to work at CYAN..hmm... I would choose either Monolith(because they rock, even if they don't seem to be working on NOLF3 now...which they SHOULD!!! :shifty: ) or IrrationalGames.

Floodgate, Irrational Games, Obsid, PB and LGS in it's past, spring to mind.

All hail LGS.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 2 weeks later...