Sith Lords #1 in the UK charts...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, whatever you think about the game's stability on launch, it's good news for Obsidian.

Hopefully their next project can be self-funded and something original...or at least not a sequel to a Bio game. :lol:

Hmm, I didn't like that article much:

"KOTOR2 - an unwieldy acronym for a doubly unwieldy game name - sold significantly more in its first week than the first Knights of the Old Republic did, assisted by the fact that it rolled out on both PC and Xbox rather than on Xbox only like the original title."

rofl...

I also wouldn't have minded Obsidian getting a mention somewhere, rather than "Lucas Arts" all the time - after all, they did develop the game.

Amazing!!

People complain all the time but they still buy Star Wars titles... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I wouldn't be suprised if Republic Commando will sell more copies than TSL.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Amazing!!

People complain all the time but they still buy Star Wars titles... o:)

:(

Hey with Lucas anything is possible, he could pick a pile of crap and put a Star Wars label on it like "Kaduu Poo" (Like the stuff Jar Jar stepped in in TPM) and people would complain about it, but everyone would buy it just for the fact that it says Star Wars. (w00t)