What is this "net LS/DS side" thing?

I've played thru the game, the first time, with a Female Lightside character and currently playing as a Male Dark Side character for my second play-thru.. I keep getting some wierd "net light side" change at every turn but I don't know what that means :( I never got that when I was LS <_< ;):(

Shazbot <_<

Dark side is so hard to do ;)

I'm one of those people who feels bad when doing the Dark Side of games (star wars and any other game that has good and evil playabilities) :huh::(

Might be easier to just use the 'adddarkside' code ;)

Shazbot  <_<

Dark side is so hard to do :(

I'm one of those people who feels bad when doing the Dark Side of games (star wars and any other game that has good and evil playabilities) :ermm:  :(

Might be easier to just use the 'adddarkside' code :lol:

Or you just use Dark Side powers, which were really cool this time.

Force Crush was my fav.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Shazbot  <_<

Dark side is so hard to do :(

I'm one of those people who feels bad when doing the Dark Side of games (star wars and any other game that has good and evil playabilities) :p  :(

Might be easier to just use the 'adddarkside' code :)

I generally do as well, but something I love about this game is the morally ambigous presentation of the Force, such as when Kreia points out the downside of either charity or cruelty. It makes the Dark Side seem more necessary than evil, unlike KOTOR 1, which I loathed the DS when you had to betray almost everyone you had met to stick with the DS and turn into a raging egomaniac in the process.

Yes, this game handled morality much better than the first. In KotOR I, if you were good, it meant you were supposed to give money to everyone and help old people across the street and crap. Or if you were evil, you had to kick puppies and threaten children. In KotOR II, its more realistic, where both good and evil have consequences that can lean either way... but its the intent that decides character allignment.

Very well thought out, I must say. Its good to see someone handle the bad guys intelligently, because no one ever thinks THEY are the evil person or bad guy. BI, now as OE, always seems to understand that idea.