Force sight doesn't work

Sorry to create a duplicate topic, but the first one to address this problem (Who has it?) had a title that didn't make clear it's subject.

Well... I use the power and simply nothing happens. How many of you are experiencing the same problem with force sight? I have a geforce2 video card with the latest drivers. Could that be it?

It's horrible not to be able to use such a nice power. If anyone knows how to solve this, I'd be really grateful...

Uh, I didn't see the power my first play through. Is it a prestege class power?

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Well, no.. I guess not... I don't want to spoil anyone that reads this but I guess it's inevitable to solve my problem... I got this power from the Sith girl, the blind one. When she first got to the ship I talked to her and got the power.

Well, no.. I guess not... I don't want to spoil anyone that reads this but I guess it's inevitable to solve my problem... I got this power from the Sith girl, the blind one. When she first got to the ship I talked to her and got the power.

press caps lock ( i think) to go into first person mode in order to use the power

Odd, I had it in my eh. non combat force slot (default '4'). Then again I got screwed with the "can only attempt it once" thing and used KSE to get it... :p

:)

Trying to get it the right way this time :(

I've read some places that say its in first person mode, but those were xbox related articles... :(

When she joined my party, the text said she had that power. But I cycled through the list of friendly force powers and I never did see it. And when I went to first person mode with her (which is caps lock), I just saw normal.

:shrugs: Maybe this time through I'll get it.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I have the same problem - my Force Sight ability and the permament FS abilities of Kreya and Visas do not work (in first person). My video card is Radeon 9200SE, the drivers are recent. I've seen those abilities on an Nvidia card of a friend. Any solutions?

I guess I have this problem too. I talked to the right person and got a response that led me to believe I'd learned the power, but it's not in my powers list and I can't use it.

Shame..it's not a big thing, but it is one of the powers I was most excited about.

I guess I have this problem too. I talked to the right person and got a response that led me to believe I'd learned the power, but it's not in my powers list and I can't use it.

Shame..it's not a big thing, but it is one of the powers I was most excited about.

You have to talk to Kreia and learn obout the force

You have to talk to Kreia and learn obout the force

I did, actually. And Visas. *shrugs*

OK um....yes u get this power from visas but u need good influence with here to get it. Options that lead to talking about her power appers only once. If u have good inluence (or something) she will teach u if not u lose it.

Actualy i dodn't know if it is true or not becouse it worked for me first time oroung.

OK um....yes u get this power from visas but u need good influence with here to get it. Options that lead to talking about her power appers only once. If u have good inluence (or something) she will teach u if not u lose it.

Actualy i dodn't know if it is true or not becouse it worked for me first time oroung.

Yes, I realize now that I didn't have enough influence when I talked to her. I lost my chance. I'll try again next time I play.

What he means is that you must have a semi-recent video card, one that can display the Frame Buffer Effects properly. If you hit G for Stealth Mode and your character disappears, leaving only a wavery outline, you can display Frame Buffer Effects. If your character looks like they're covered in lightning then you cannot display those effects or have Frame Buffer Effects disabled.

Frame Buffer Effects are required for Force Sight, viewing cameras through computer consoles, the wavery stealth effect, the heat haze behind engines during a swoop race, and the glow cast by a lightsaber.