How high do you go?

I started playing the other day, and just finished the Telos hidden base.  I'm already a Lvl 11 Sentinel, and close to 12.  Is this normal?  Advancement seems to be going by very quick.

It seems to be.

I'm at around level 11 and I'm just about to catch the shuttle from the abandoned military base on the surface of Telos. Although I found it to be a little odd that I'm getting lightsabre styles and I've only got one piece of the lightsabre but no complete sabre.

Going fairly well so far though.

Sentinel 8/Maurader 23

Lvl 31 1st time through.

I thought you could only get prestige when you are on lvl 15?

It somewhat depends also on your influence with Kreia.

I used Kreia most of the game the 1st time through and got alot influence with her. Although every game after I stopped using her and leveling up. And the next two times I have played it I have gotten the Prestige after lvl 20. I don't think Kreia liked me too much those times. :D

Has anyone else managed this???

Rofl0rz Caught! It does NOT depend on your influence with Kreia.

By just playing through the game without using any exploits, what sort of level have people been finishing the game on?

I haven't gone through the game too far just yet but I'm close to level 10 already and was just curious as to how far I'd get level wise.

Ive always ended up between 28-31 level. Of course thats adding your starting class and prestige class togather for the end total.

Im guessing if someone used Kreia in ALL adventureing groups they could probably push it to 32 (maybe 33) at the most with Kreias xp bonus.

Course I never use exploits, whats the sence in playing, you only cheating yourself when you do!

Sentinel 8/Maurader 23

Lvl 31 1st time through.

I thought you could only get prestige when you are on lvl 15?

It somewhat depends also on your influence with Kreia.

I used Kreia most of the game the 1st time through and got alot influence with her. Although every game after I stopped using her and leveling up. And the next two times I have played it I have gotten the Prestige after lvl 20. I don't think Kreia liked me too much those times. :D

Has anyone else managed this???

Rofl0rz Caught! It does NOT depend on your influence with Kreia.

Dude you don't read all of my posts do you? I said I wasn't sure how exactly it worked, I said I had alot of influence with Kreia and that I also didn't regularly level up the PC. Maybe you should look through the posts before you shoot off your mouth.

Dark Jedi Master, you still haven't read all my posts have you. I'll spell it out for you since your small IQ doesn't comprehend.

My 1st time through on the PC version of KOTOR2 I played through and ended with my stats reading Sentinel 8/Maurauder 23. I stated the fact that I had played through the game with leveling up only when I needed to when in a battle and when I ran out of medpacks and that I also kept Kreia in my party and gained alot of influence with her. I also said that I was not sure what prerequisites that I had passed gave me the ability to get a prestige class. And other people have also posted that it might actually be set on how many XP you have.

And now I have nothing left to say to you. I tire of your whining, go pester someone else, and when you grow up, then I might speak with you in a civil manner.

Hm, I clocked at Consular15/Sith Lord 11 (26) (Difficulty: Normal) my first time through and Guardian15/Weapon Master 12 (27) (Difficulty: Hard) the second time through. It is safe to assume that I really didn't use Kreia that much and I probably could have twinked up my experience a lot by defusing mines instead of running through them like a maniac on Jedi-Crack.

Today I'll probably start up again as a sentinel and attempt to solo the game on hard, probably focusing on blasters. I'm really reaching for some sort of a challenge here.

My first time through doing very little sidequests I got to level 32 as a Consular/Jedi Master.

Does a Consular/Jedi Master class receive more XP than the other classes?

The reason I ask, is because if you did "very little sidequests", how did you progress to level 32?

I did just about everything I could and got to 30. But I was a Guardian/Weapons Master.

What do you consider "very little sidequests"? Did you have a bunch of unfinished quests at the end of the game? If so, how many?