is this supposed to happen? - BIG SPOILER

It's so strange! I got to the secret tomb  on Koribban and........MALAK???? :ermm:  o:)  :-  BASTILA?? :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

anyways, no matter what I chose, to join him or not to join him, I gain a huge amount of DS points! Is this supposed to happen? I was a pure light sider!! :(((

It's normal to meet them, but I didn't get any darkside points so you must be doing something wrong in the dialogue. Just pick the option you, as a lightsider, would choose and it will go right. With me it does.

It's merely a test, just like what Luke Skywalker faced on Dagobah, in the tree. Yoda told him not to bring his weapon with him, but Luke did anyways, and faced "Darth Vader" (albeit a weakened simulation).

In your case, you're going through a test, reliving parts of your past, and if you want to avoid DS points, you can simply say that you were wrong about jumping into the fray, and that the Council was right.

Don't worry. Malak and Revan aren't nearly as powerful as they should be. :thumbsup:

It's merely a test, just like what Luke Skywalker faced on Dagobah, in the tree.  Yoda told him not to bring his weapon with him, but Luke did anyways, and faced "Darth Vader" (albeit a weakened simulation). 

Ya its just alot less clever this time around

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I chose options that a lightaider would choose! What is happneing... I'm still gaining DS points!

I said that the council was right and a I was wrong and that I won't join him

Just fyi - not only do you have to pick LS responses which are pretty obvious, but you CAN'T let them "beat" you.

Even if everything you've said up to that point is LS, if you "die" you will get DS points no matter what. It's because every time the visions best you in battle, it means they are getting to you and that you are slowly slipping into madness.

So, you have to beat all of them in battle. It's the only way to avoid DS points.

Also, with the Malak vision, you only have to "kill" Malak. Do that and everyone else will disappear.

kill them? Oh great, how come noone else told me that? I'm fighting Darth Nihilius what's his name? Died a couple of times already, computer hangs now. I think it overheated. No beating KOTOR 2 today for me.

note* KOTOR 2 is not nearly as good as KOTOR 1 so far... dont tell me anything though

IMHO, TSL is better. Well, better story atleast.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!