Games I'd like to see

Indalecio

I'd love to see a Final Fantasy Tactics/Tactics Ogre Star Wars game. More than that, it'd also have town and village exploration similar to the old SSI DnD games like Pool Of Radiance and Curse Of The Azure Bonds. Its storyline could perhaps be a side-story or gaiden of KOTOR.

I could easily imagine in it on a GBA. What does everyone think?

Could someone poke Lucasarts into commisioning this type of game?

Oh, if anyone else has a suggestion for their dream game, this is the time to post.

More than that, it'd also have town and village exploration similar to the old SSI DnD games like Pool Of Radiance

You know Pool of Radiance's concept of a game taking place in a single city was pretty cool, would like to see it done again right. You could really develope the setting and the characters without having to have 7 major planets with very little in them. Of course people would probably just complain there are not enough environments <_<

More than that, it'd also have town and village exploration similar to the old SSI DnD games like Pool Of Radiance

You know Pool of Radiance's concept of a game taking place in a single city was pretty cool, would like to see it done again right. You could really develope the setting and the characters without having to have 7 major planets with very little in them. Of course people would probably just complain there are not enough environments <_<

Maybe they could alleviate that with less generic NPCs. Give the player more people to interact with, and they won't care as much that there aren't as many environments. Or have multiple cities with different environment, but you need a landspeeder or something to get between them, but it'd all take place on one planet.

I don't understand.. The version of Pool of Radiance I played on my Commodore 64 started out in a big city, yes, but then the story forked out and let you travel the lands and explore ruins, towers, graveyards, islands and lots more. Wasn't it like that for everyone? :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I don't understand.. The version of Pool of Radiance I played on my Commodore 64 started out in a big city, yes, but then the story forked out and let you travel the lands and explore ruins, towers, graveyards, islands and lots more. Wasn't it like that for everyone? :p

Well thats what I remember. But there was only city you could visit(Phlagn (sp?)) Not multiple cities. You were just exploring that city and the surrounding area.

I don't understand.. The version of Pool of Radiance I played on my Commodore 64 started out in a big city, yes, but then the story forked out and let you travel the lands and explore ruins, towers, graveyards, islands and lots more. Wasn't it like that for everyone? :(

Yep you could explore the area around the city...but the story and the setting was completely focused on one city.