Silver Crystal

I have the same problem. The one time I chose to have a silver crystal for my saber, I didn't actually find it until I got to the Trayus academy.  :blink:

Same here. I said in the flash-back that my old saber was double-bladed silver, so I wanted to get that again. Unfortunately, I found it right after fighting Sion in the Trayus academy...so at least I got to fight Kreia & other waves of Sith with that, but that's it.

You have to talk to both Rodian Merchants, etc, etc, etc... goto www.gamefaqs.com and search "The Sith Lords" and they'll fill in the etc etc etc on there FAQ page (Note: for the first KotOR, they had the X-Box Walkthrough and cheats as the PC version, and the PC version for the X-Box version.)

yah, I found the Silver crystal in the onderon palace during the raid.. it was the door with the maths puzzle on (the one next to the room Master Kavar was in.. next to the bed.).. or was it Freedon Nadd's temple?

Oh yeah, and during the flash back of "what was your saber" I said a single bladed Cyan crystal.. and i found that in the Malachor V academy.. maybe whatever crystal you say, you find in the Academy? so.. dont say the crystal you want before the last battles? *shrug* lol.. or use cheats.. thats what I do after the 20th time of completion.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

I don't think there is a set place for it but as far as that mission your refering to goes, you start it by talking to the other merchant in the landing bay.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I don't think there is a set place for it but as far as that mission your refering to goes, you start it by talking to the other merchant in the landing bay.

It's quite simple, just tell Atton what kind of saber you had. You must be sure not to have any colour crystals in your inventory when Bao makes you the saber. He made me a silver double blader, when i didn't have any colour crystals in my inventory. If i had any colour cryistals i got another option to choose the colour.