FIX!!!

No, I am not.  I am pissed. I waited three months for this game, it was going to be the greatest moment of my life when I got to play it, I installed it and it didn't work. What would you do?

I know how you feel. I did the same thing, but you can't give people false hope with a heading like that. As for what I would do? If noone can tell me how to fix it, I'm going to return it and get FF Dawn of Souls.

No, I am not.  I am pissed. I waited three months for this game, it was going to be the greatest moment of my life when I got to play it, I installed it and it didn't work. What would you do?

I really hope you don't mean that this is your entire life, waiting and watching the website every day for the game to release. You might try reading or other computer games.

I really hope you don't mean that this is your entire life, waiting and watching the website every day for the game to release. You might try reading or other computer games.

Unfortunately, no. This isn't my whole life. I have to take time to eat and sleep, too.:)