Game freezes after opening movie! Please Help!

Would someone out there be so kind as to tell me how to fix this? I have a laptop computer and I'm trying to run the game off an ATI IGP 340M. However, the game locks every time I try to start (right after the movie to be specific). Please help! I don't want to take this game back but I may have no choice!

yea i got a laptop with the radeon 7500 and i have the same problem, actually alot of people do. there are some of the drivers that some people have had success like the 5.2 cats or the omegas. it depends on ur computer though

we have to wait for a good patch hopefully

yea i got a laptop with the radeon 7500 and i have the same problem, actually alot of people do.  there are some of the drivers that some people have had success like the 5.2 cats or the omegas.  it depends on ur computer though

we have to wait for a good patch hopefully

The problem with that is, the "patch" may not help, and I'd rather return it and get FF Dawn of Souls if there's no hope.

theres no way im returning this if i takes a couple of months to get a proper patch or i buy a new computer

i love continue games and i loved kotor and rpgs

Hey! I'm an RPG/KOTOR1 fan too! I just think it's a waste of money to have a game that doesn't run. I'm just going to see if I can borrow my friend's XBOX. :)

Well although I appreciate the suggestion, I'm not old enough to have a wife. Secondly, I was looking for a solution that doesn't involve spending large amounts of money on one game.

In ur position, personally I'd try and return it, and buy the FF game- if Kotor 2 is patched and works later then you can buy it again for a reduced price in a couple a months anyway. Just check the forums everyonce in a while for success stories. :p

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.