Die, Kreia

So, I've been playing KotOR 2 for a while, and it's come to my attention that Kreia is an arrogant uptight old pessimist, who hates you unless you hang on her every word. At some point I'd like it if Atton or I get to kill her.

Except no no no, can't do that, it will make me less blue and shiny. Grrr.

Anyway, carry on. Talk amongst yourselves. Nothing to see here.

Just pretend you're subtly using the force to make her really really itchy. :devil:

That way you've been manipulating her into an irritable, old, long-winded wind-bag (doubly so, since she only has one hand to scratch at it) all along. And she's just under the impression that she's of some true worth to your journey. ;)

In other news, I have no handmaiden. Did I just bugger up severely, or do I miss out on account of being a woman?

EDIT: Not me, my character.

If you are a woman, you get Disciple instead of Handmaiden.

Different place? Or should I have picked them up before leaving Telos?

Before. Not after.

In other news, I have no handmaiden. Did I just bugger up severely, or do I miss out on account of being a woman?

EDIT: Not me, my character.

If you are a woman, you get Disciple instead of Handmaiden.

Different place? Or should I have picked them up after leaving Telos?

disciple is found on dantooine

You have to get something else before you get progeny ;)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

She's an old hag. A horrible, evil, manipulative, whiny witch of a woman.

but she has all the best lines in the game. for that reason alone she is worth keeping 'round as long as possible.

is worth noting that some of the dialogue and characters in kotor2 is atrocious.... which means that some of the writing in kotor2 was atrocious. the less talented writers no doubt did their bestest, and we not blame them for kotor2's shortcomings. is the good writers who worked on kotor2 who is to blame. is the faults of the good writers who no doubt saw the shortcomings in their fellow's work and did not help or criticize when needed to make kotor2 uniformly good. when bad writers write badly it is cause for sadness, but when good writers allow bad writing to remain in their work... that is unforgivable. the talented writers at bis/obsidian owe their fans their best effort, but they also owe their co-workers guidance and support.

just something to consider.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

She's an old hag. A horrible, evil, manipulative, whiny witch of a woman.

but she has all the best lines in the game. for that reason alone she is worth keeping 'round as long as possible.

Definately. Not only were the lines she spoke amazing, but the *way* she said it was brilliant.

Kudos to the voice actress. :)

manthing2.jpg

Gromnir:

Ahh, yes, the witch-hunt has begun.

Who, of the hundreds of people who worked on this game, should we point the blame at?

Answer. The project lead.

It's always the project lead. No matter what medium of entertainment.

Didn't like a movie. Well, it's the director's fault. Didn't like the last episode of your favorite television show? Well, it's the executive producer's fault. Didn't like KotOR II? Well, point your finger at Chris Avellone and say, "You little witch. I should burn you."

Whether he's a good writer or not is a moot point (and subject to scrutiny), but if you didn't like the game, there's where you need to point your finger.

You think Kreia is bad? She trys and trys and does so much for you and THIS is what she gets?!?! You ungrateful wretch! Hmmm, yeah, she is a bit crotchity isn't she? That said, wait till you meet up with old Vrook again. I'd kill him a thousand times over before I touched Kreia. He makes her look like a saint.