GeForce 5900 crashes.

I can't quite pinpoint this.....I sure hope it's not the game itself, but I'm pretty much out of other options.

Game crashes to desktop in random places.

Movies, equipment screen, in game.

I've noticed that on the nar shaddaa landing pad, I was sometimes crashing every minute. Doing Dxun now, and crashing a lot again. In other areas, crashes are less frequent.

I installed 66.67 drivers.

I got a 2800+ XP, 640M mem, SP2, 5900 non-cripped FX.

Last thing I can think of is audio (but I got an old crappy SB 32 bit or something), as I hear a lot of cracking sound in certain areas of the game (but it doesn't seem to crash there).

So....has anyone seen random crashes all over the place with 66.67 on nVidia? How did you fix them?

I had a lot of problems until I downloaded the drivers from Dell for the Nvida 4200 GO since I'm playing on a laptop. Now the game gets unstable after 2-3 hours of play. I just save, exit out and restart the game and it works fine for 2-3 hours again. It does crash to desktop every once in a while though. Lots of bugs in this release.

Are there any issues for a GForce 4 Ti 4200 128mb video  card, just want to know before i play the game? Please reply

There are bound to be issues with any game. However, most of the problems in KotOR 2 revolve around ATi cards. I pity the suckers who bought 'em. :)

I have a 5200, 5950 Ultra, and a 6800 Ultra and I haven't exprienced any troubles with the game. Ofcourse, I can't speak for the sucky Ti series :()

Are there any issues for a GForce 4 Ti 4200 128mb video  card, just want to know before i play the game? Please reply

There are bound to be issues with any game. However, most of the problems in KotOR 2 revolve around ATi cards. I pity the suckers who bought 'em. :)

I have a 5200, 5950 Ultra, and a 6800 Ultra and I haven't exprienced any troubles with the game. Ofcourse, I can't speak for the sucky Ti series :))

Wow you got 3 video cards, lucky boy... impressive, looks like kotor 2 will be fine for u. Did u get the game yet? I did and i am still waitin for the patch

I can't quite pinpoint this.....I sure hope it's not the game itself, but I'm pretty much out of other options.

Game crashes to desktop in random places.

Movies, equipment screen, in game.

I've noticed that on the nar shaddaa landing pad, I was sometimes crashing every minute. Doing Dxun now, and crashing a lot again. In other areas, crashes are less frequent.

I installed 66.67 drivers.

I got a 2800+ XP, 640M mem, SP2, 5900 non-cripped FX.

Last thing I can think of is audio (but I got an old crappy SB 32 bit or something), as I hear a lot of cracking sound in certain areas of the game (but it doesn't seem to crash there).

So....has anyone seen random crashes all over the place with 66.67 on nVidia? How did you fix them?

What's your bios chipset?