KotOR2 great game but where's the rest of it?

I hope KotOR3 plans on tieing all the loose end better than this...

I was absolutly enthralled with the game until the last 5 minutes of the game and then just felt ripped off. The ending was such a weak cop out, like they ran out of time and then went "andshewavedamagicwandandeverythingwascool. The end."

I've only finished Light Side, I'm going to do Dark side next, I hope it peices together at least some of the confusion this game left me with.

With all the talk of Revan and what not you'd think you'd at least meet him in the end. What the heck was with GOTO and Remote.

Mira's part in the story seems significant but never explained

What of the love triangle between your character, Dicisple and Mr. I can only ever talk to him about pazaak after Telos.

What of the exchange

the list goes on.

Great game, poor ending :(

Just finished it about one hour ago.

I wouldn't call it a poor ending, but it did leave me rather confused, about all those things.

Since I was male, my little triangle was Visas/Me/Handmaiden, and possibly Mira.

I agree, it left many loose ends, things I hope will be tied up in (hopefully, if it ever gets made) KOTOR3.

Perhaps it was intentionally meant to be like that. Maybe not, either way, I certainly wouldn't call it the best ending ever, but I wouldn't call it poor either. I would call it O.K.

I'll say the exact same thing I said in another thread.. here goes. *ahem*

Welcome to the fabulous rushed world that is Kotor2, Please keep all arms and legs inside the ride at all times. And no whining about the completely unintelligible ending and plot holes. Don't forget to tip your LucasArts Numbercruncher and thank him for releasing the game to early!

Have a Nice Day. :)

I wouldn't call it a poor ending, but it did leave me rather confused, about all those things.

Since I was male, my little triangle was Visas/Me/Handmaiden, and possibly Mira.

I could care less about the supposive romances, especially since none of them are of that type love, or feelings. I just want to know if Bao Dur and Atton survived, if The Exile ever found his lost dog Revan, and how does the Ebon Hawk fly while being so beaten up

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

well, in my playthrough as a female DSer, with Atton fully corrupted to a dark jedi, I asked Kreia about him, and she told me a lot more than she did when I had gone through as a LS male, with almost no influence with Atton......

Bao-dur gets screwed for any closure either way. :)

Well I finished the light side male and I must agree that the ending was very disappointing indeed....it would've been nice to see at least all the crew together to see the exile with Revan coming to get him but unfortunly it doesnt happen that way.

I agree, it left many loose ends, things I hope will be tied up in (hopefully, if it ever gets made) KOTOR3.

Perhaps it was intentionally meant to be like that. Maybe not, either way, I certainly wouldn't call it the best ending ever, but I wouldn't call it poor either. I would call it O.K.

It will be extremely difficult if not impossible to properly tie up the lose ends in the game. The character driven ones anyway, as you probably won't be seeing the Exile in part 3 as your main character since he/she is so powerful. Wish they could get around that though.

The most you can hope for in K3 is just to resolve the big threat with a new PC. The other stuff, maybe a very unimpressive sidenote in a conversation or two if you happen to see any of the party members from 1 or 2 again.

But maybe they can make an expansion ala Baldur's Gate 2, finish up the story lke that. I really wish they would.

Yep. I just finised the PC version and saying that it seems very rushed is an understatement. The game was great, but from the Jedi council on Dantoonie and on it's just on big WTF moment whre you get pushed around without being told what exactally to do. There's no dynamic teammate conversations, there's often not even a complete quest log.

It's sad, becaus it kind of ruins the entire game to me. Your different teammates are one of the funnest parts of KOTOR 1 & 2 but it just kind of dumps them at the end without warning. Just having a Crashed Ebon Hawk area where you could run around and talk to your teammates after you had crashlanded would have been nice (provided they would have actually taken the time to code in different conversations for each of them).

After completing it Dark Side, I'm thinking about re-doing it Light Side like I did in KOTOR 1. Gameplay wise, it's great but I would almost prefer to play KOTOR 1 again for the third time because at least I know it doesn't just leave you and your characters just hanging at the end.

WHERE'S THE HK-50 FACTORY????