Required con=12

STR +1

CON +1

Strength-D implant

required con=18

STR +1

CON +1

What the heck?

I thought the D implant was supposed to be +3/+3.

Is this a PC bug? I've been working all my characters CON up to 18 for the D-implants...which suck and are no better than the CON12 implants? What the heck?

This is the one thing that I really really hated about K2 was that they took away the Implant feats. I usually play scoundrel/Consulars in K1 so I never gave my characters any constitution and put those points into wisdom or dexterity where is would be of some use know however I have to waste points in constution. :wub:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

No its not a bug. Dont use D Implants unless you get "Immoral* D Implant"

*wtfever is the name

or the ultimate d-package (I think thats its name) which gives +2 to all attributes.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

But I'm pretty sure the D-series strength implant is listed as CON+3/STR+3 on spoiler sites.

Here's another problem.

Droid Desh Plating (requires upgrade class 1): Defense 6 + dex+1

Mark 2 droid armor (requires upgrade class 2): Defense 6

Mark 3 droid armor (requires upgrade class 3): Defense 6

Mark 2&3 are the same, and a low-grade (1) implant is better than the grade 3 implant. Go figure.

Can you say, "rushed?"

This is the one thing that I really really hated about K2 was that they took away the Implant feats. I usually play scoundrel/Consulars in K1 so I never gave my characters any constitution and put those points into wisdom or dexterity where is would be of some use know however I have to waste points in constution.  :-

Becuase we are not tough enough in game as is, wouldn't want to drag valuable points from strength that's going to be close to 50 by the end of the game anyway.

I mean 50 strength? would that mean you could bench an imperial walker?