I am broken, very, very broken....

... but I can think of one way to fix Lucas/Obsidian's wagon at least. I say we give them one week to cough-up a patch to fix ALL THE PROBLEMS with this $50.00 piece of crap and if they don't, WE ALL RETURN THE GAME AND DEMAND RUFUNDS!!!!!

Come on, who's with me?

We give'em til next Monday or ALL of the THOUSANDS of customers who got SCREWED on this deal demand our money back!

Let 'em know you're mad as heck, and you're not gonna take it any more!

Oh yeah, anyone else getting HARD REBOOT FREEZES, LOST CHARACTERS and CRASHES as soon as they try to board the ebon hawk for the first time?

GOD, this sucks.

(w00t)

... but I can think of one way to fix Lucas/Obsidian's wagon at least.  I say we give them one week to cough-up a patch to fix ALL THE PROBLEMS with this $50.00 piece of crap and if they don't, WE ALL RETURN THE GAME AND DEMAND RUFUNDS!!!!!

Come on, whose with me?

We give'em til next Monday or ALL of the THOUSANDS of customers who got SCREWED on this deal demand our money back!

Let 'em know your mad as heck, and you're not gonna take it any more!

Oh yeah, anyone else getting HARD REBOOT FREEZES, LOST CHARACTERS and CRASHES as soon as they try to board the ebon hawk for the first time?

GOD, this sucks.

I'm with you.

But the suggested edit to the swkotor2.ini file seems to have helped...what a buggy, but excellent game! I've come across a lot of irate psots, so those of you who've no problems, if you haven't finished the game, just get ready for the bugs!

• 1 month later...

h you.

But the suggested edit to the swkotor2.ini file seems to have helped...what a buggy, but excellent game! I've come across a lot of irate psots, so those of you who've no problems, if you haven't finished the game, just get ready for the bugs!

er...

what edit?

h you.

er...

what edit?

add

Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1

Beneath

[Graphics Options]

In the SWKotor2.ini file

h you.

er...

what edit?

add

Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1

Beneath

[Graphics Options]

In the SWKotor2.ini file

Ok, not to sound like a whiney little bitch. BUT I CAN'T TAKE THIS **** ANY ****ING MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'MON OBSIDIAN/LA. YOU LOYAL, PAYING CUSTOMERS NEED THIS PATCH! I REALIZE THERE IS A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT "THE BUSINESS" I PROBABLY DON'T UNDERSTAND. BUT IF YOU HAVE A PATCH READY, I CAN'T SEE IT TAKING MORE THAN A DAY OR TWO TO DISTRIBUTE! LA ANNOUNCED A PATCH CANDIDATE OVER A MONTH AGO. A MONTH! WHAT THE **** IS TAKING SO LONG FOR THIS PATCH. I CAN'T PLAY THE GAME ON THE LEVEL I SHOULD BEABLE TO. CRASHING EVERY 5 MINUTES IS NOT HOW A GOOD GAME RUNS, ESPECIALLY NOT ON MY MACHINE. GET THE DAMN PATCH OUT BEFORE I RETURN MY COPY.

I guess this is as good a place as any to bring this up...

But how many of the bugs do you think this patch is really going to fix?

Have you taken a look at the Bugs thread stickied at the top of this forum?! It's 16 pages long and most of them are NOT repeats of what others have said. Oy!

My worst "fear" is that the patch is only going to address the very basics and that means no more CTDs and possibly some engine optimizations for ATI cards (and all others) as well.

However, half of the gameplay bugs -- like defense bonuses not stacking; dialogue loops; incomplete quests; etc. -- Probably will NOT be fixed and that is what is the most frustrating thing of all...

Because we sure as Hell are not going to be getting any kind of content patch that actually finishes this game, so it is almost what is the point of a tech patch since the game itself, at the core, really is not that good for a lot of non-technical related issues?