Force Sight "problems"

Do you only get one chance at getting Visas to teach you Force Sight? I asked when I didn't have enough influence and now that I do (I've had like 7 influence gained with her since then) the option disapeared :)

Does anyone here got force sight on the second or more tries? If so, how did you do it? I think I've done all the possible combinations of conversations between my party members and it still doesn't show up :(

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Most things you only seem to get one chance at only. If you try to push too far with the dialogue options, you lose. :)

That's how I failed to bring Mira around to Jedidom in my current game. (well, until tk102 got finished with the savegame editor, and I was able to force a Jedi class on her, anyway :))

Well i got it only thing i cant figure out is how visas is 100%(maxed out) full light side like me-she is evil after all in keiras words.I level her up and it recommends dark side spells she allreay has a ton of dark side spells.Yet she is maxed out light side of the force.Talk about a useless party member........................ :ph34r:

Yet keira force stays in the middle never moves

Force sight never showed up even though it said i got it.

Well i got it only thing i cant figure out is how visas is 100%(maxed out) full light side like me-she is evil after all in keiras words.I level her up and it recommends dark side spells she allreay has a ton of dark side spells.Yet she is maxed out light side of the force.Talk about a useless party member........................ :ph34r:

The exact same thing is happening to me... On top of it, the Handmaiden won't talk to me anymore...

>Well i got it only thing i cant figure out is how visas is 100%(maxed >out) full light side like me-she is evil after all in keiras words.I level >her up and it recommends dark side spells she allreay has a ton of >dark side spells.Yet she is maxed out light side of the force.Talk about >a useless party member........................

Visas is awesome, probably the best Jedi IMO. She has decent CHA and so she can use dark-side powers even with an LS character without depleting force points. She comes with several ranks in DS powers, and I find it useful to finish out the force lightening path and maybe one or two others before moving into the LS force powers.

Not useless at all.

And you can get Kreia to go to the dark side, which enhances her damaging force powers. See my spoiler/exploit thread here:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=29735&hl=

Useless? Not at all. She still does dark spells quit well. On top of that, you can just give her light spells instead. You don't have to let the comp handle level ups (I, in fact, would reccomend you don't).