Who has it?

Ok sooo who here prepaid for this beta version of TSL? I am also hearing people say that this is not a beta version but with all the bugs and all it cant be a finished version. :blink:

anywho while we wait for the finished version :-" who has a bug with force sight and the force fury powers?

1 force sight done work at all when I use it I dont see any glow around people nor do i see the fog.

2 force fury dont show any thing and its noteven giving me the bonus to my attack :ermm:

Help with this please

Ok sooo who here prepaid for this beta version of TSL? I am also hearing people say that this is not a beta version but with all the bugs and all it cant be a finished version.  :blink:

anywho while we wait for the finished version :-" who has a bug with force sight and the force fury powers?

1 force sight done work at all when I use it I dont see any glow around people nor do i see the fog.

2 force fury dont show any thing and its noteven giving me the bonus to my attack  :ermm:

Help with this please

I'm having the same problem here. My video card is a geforce2, so I'm guessing that may be the problem. I know that with that I don't get to see the holograms in blue as they should, but that is no way as frustrating as missing one of the powers I wanted to see the most, which is force sight. I just hope someone knows if that is the case...

But I think we should start a new thread called Force sight not working or something like that.. or perhaps renaming this one, if it is possoble to do so.