The last known Jedi

"I think developers made a big mistake in the story, calling you "the last known jedi". Only a word will make it more reasonable: you are "ONE of the last known jedies"."

I'm not a Jedi.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"The game pretty much says over and over, that the sith are mistaken about their impression that you are the last known Jedi."

That's because the game's version of the Sith is retarded. I'm NOT a Jedi.

"The game pretty much says over and over, that the sith are mistaken about their impression that you are the last known Jedi."

That's because the game's version of the Sith is retarded. I'm NOT  a Jedi.

Yeah but I don't know that do I? You saying your not a Jedi just makes me all the more suspicious.

If I was a sith lord with an armada of troops I'd send them to hunt you down.

But I am not a Sith lord.

:o

"Yeah but I don't know that do I? You saying your not a Jedi just makes me all the more suspicious."

That's right. The next time a bum on Nar Shadarr swears he isn't a Jedi, and if I'm a Sith I'll kill... becuase sinc ehe denied it it must mean he's a Jedi.

"If I was a sith lord with an armada of troops I'd send them to hunt you down."

If I wera Sith lord; I'd leave the Exile alone because he is no threat until you make hima threat, and I wouldn't be gullible enough to fall for a certain aprty member's "trap". It's so obvious it's ridiculous.

"But I am not a Sith lord."

Nor am I Jedi. And, if I saw a Sith lord, I'd tell them, instead of going after me why don't you go after those actual Jedi who are plotting your downfall.. Oh yeah, i forgot, they "cocnealed" themselves.

R00fles!

That's because the game's version of the Sith is retarded. I'm NOT  a Jedi.

Yeah but I don't know that do I? You saying your not a Jedi just makes me all the more suspicious.

If I was a sith lord with an armada of troops I'd send them to hunt you down.

But I am not a Sith lord.

:o

What wrong with being a sith? I'm a sith and damned proud of it.

"Yeah but I don't know that do I? You saying your not a Jedi just makes me all the more suspicious."

That's right. The next time a bum on Nar Shadarr swears he isn't a Jedi, and if I'm a Sith I'll kill... becuase sinc ehe denied it it must mean he's a Jedi.

"If I was a sith lord with an armada of troops I'd send them to hunt you down."

If I wera Sith lord; I'd leave the Exile alone because he is no threat until you make hima threat, and I wouldn't be gullible enough to fall for a certain aprty member's "trap". It's so obvious it's ridiculous.

"But I am not a Sith lord."

Nor am I Jedi. And, if I saw a Sith lord, I'd tell them, instead of going after me why don't you go after those actual Jedi who are plotting your downfall.. Oh yeah, i forgot, they "cocnealed" themselves.

R00fles!

Look at that logic, he's a Jedi.

But to try and drag things on topic, I liked the whole "Last of the Jedi" thing as weak as the setup was, and made it feel a little simpler that I was for some other un-named reason walking around like a demi god.