Bug in Goto's ship?

I've seen a lot of views but no replys. Is anybody else having this problem? This is my second time through the game and I am sure I have done everything. The game glitched four other times in this level...

1) first at the beginning of the level my selected characters would change randomly *I had Kreia and T3* and Kreia would be briefly replaced a couple of times by Atton.

2) On one of the consoles it allowed me to access the power supply menues and allowed me to make changes *and I wasn't in the bridge*

3) When I entered the room with the droids, mines and droid console T3 started to say something and the cutscene was cut short but T3 dialogue would not leave the screen. I had to save and reload for it to go away.

4) The mines near the bridge would not go off. I walked all over them with my party members and they would not go off.

I may have to restart the whole level...

Dude, you have a messed up game...I would restart the Goto level. Ummm...I believe I had this same problem, but I don't know if I have the correct answer. Anyway, Get the Power Supply codes from the terminal where the Exile was held. Use those in the main terminal and shutdown the secondary power. Switch all available choices over to secondary power.

Also, make sure you have loaded everything that you have recovered (mine codes, power supply codes, shut down codes...etc.) Hope this helps.

I had to restart the level, I also changed characters from Kreia to Visas and kept T3. There were still a few minor problems this time around but it worked (a lot of slowdowns, frame rate drops and incomplete cutscenes). I found no other way to solve the problem.

I think i know what was up when you didn't set the mines off even when you walked over them. Did you shut the Minefield down? cuz if you did, they still sit there, but you can walk over them without trigering them. Overload them so they destroy G0-T0's droids too.

Strike me down if you wish, but i will become more powerfull than even I could possibly imagine.

I am stuck on Goto's ship. I can't shutdown the power supply. I have switched everything to secondary power. But when I use override, shutdown or reset it always gives me a failure...

I have killed everything!!! and tried every console...

Any help???? :)

did you use the console out side where you rescue your self.

hope that this helps

Alfa 4