Ok I got an idea for KOTOR3, the game starts lets say 15yrs after the end of TSL, you are Revan's kid. As a result you are either, Carth's kid too or Bastilla's kid, and lets be honest here most people that play KOTOR are guys. So the story says that you have been hidden from everyone Republic and Sith alike by Bastilla and/or Carth. Anyway you are just finishing your training from Bastilla, and you realize that you need a new teacher because Bastilla has taught all she can. So you decide to go in search of your father or mother Revan. And throughout the game depending on choices from previous games u meet NPC from the other two games. So like Jolee if you finished LS in KOTOR, and Visas from TSL, and you meet new NPC's as you travel. You will eventually meet Exile and depending on choices you will either fight him/her or he/she will train you.

If LS end of the game you meet Revan now an old man/woman and together the two of you take on the True Sith. After you finish the Fight Revan tells you that there is nothing else that you can be taught and that you must now return to the Republic and help with the rebuilding of the Jedi and that he(Revan) will accompany you so that he may see Bastilla again and help rebuild the republic and the Jedi.

If DS you meet up with Revan and the two of you enslave the true Sith and prepare to release them upon an already severly damaged Galaxy.

Gimme some feed back

You know, its actually not a bad idea.

Except I would stipulate that the True Sith would have to have won against Revan and the Exile, and have begun a war of conquest. This would happen after Revan and the Exile either realized they were not strong enough to beat the True Sith or because they thought they'd defeated them, only to discover they are very wrong.

Naturally, Revan and the Exile would have fled back to Republic space to try and lead the resistance w/Canderous and Carth, no matter how ill fated. That's where I would start, because unless Bastila or Revan is pregnant during TSL, then I don't see a kid being born unless Revan returns to Republic space.

I like your idea but something like this probably won't be used cause it....in a way has already been done. You know, like hiding Revan's kid and such. Seems similar to Luke/Leia being hidden. And them going out to seek their father is all similar to Luke in ANH going out to follow in his fathers footsteps.

Nice idea, but not really original.

But still, nice concept and something like this COULD be used.

Hi

Dunno if I am mistaken but I assumed the whole time that i played the game that the Exile and Revan are actually the one and the same person.

After the victory over Malak in Kotor 1 the hero had to take drastic measures to escape the mental distress that was caused by the act of destroying an entire planet. Revan escaped from himself in order to retain sanity. The burden of being the instrument of so many deaths must have been a heavy weight on his conciense.

This is kinda hinted at the scene where admiral onasi (carth) stares out of the window after the Exile has left. Listen closely to the way he says good luck and what the woman says about the Exile.

Also another clue is during the trial of cave on korriban. When the Exile enters the third room there is a short time when besides the illusion of Revan you can see the image of the exile himself.

15 years later seems to be too long after TSL in my opinion.

I think at the end of TSL the events are running in hyperspace speeds...

Revan is away for already 4 years, so but kept him waiting even more than this to return??

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I don't think that's a bad idea at all. Sure its been done before, but if they can flesh out an excellent story I don't see why not.

I think the writers of K3 are going to have their head fulls

I mean the game possibilities at the moment are too many

K1: Lightside Male K2:Lightside Male

K1: Lightside Female K2: Lightside Male

K1: Lightside Male K2: Lightside Female

K1: Lightside Female K2:Lightside Female

K1: Lightside Male K2: Darkside Male

K1: Lightside Female K2:Darkside Male

You get the picture.

I think some sacrifices will have to be made in regards to the to preceding stories to make a better game.

Which brings up the question, of the many games you've played through K1 and K2, did all of them hold the same significance? Or were some playthroughs just games to see what would happen?

For me, The games that hold the most significance are lightside male for both K1 and K2, usually with the first characters I make. For me, that's the way the story unfolded and that is the setting for future games. Other games while fun were just whatif games mostly. I'm sure there are other players whose most significant games are both DS.

How will the K3 Devs...IF K3 happens, account for all the combinations? That's what concerns me most.

Well, I'd imagine they'd do just what they did in KOTOR II.

They'd have only a few major plot points be included. You would determine the sex of each, whether or not Revan fell in love with Bastila/Carth, and which side each went to. Other stuff like who is in charge of Onderon would be easily handled with a question like

"We should try to get to Onderon. Queen Talia is a firm ally."

Responses:

"Yes she is." or "Queen Talia has been out of power for x amount of time. It's general Vaklu now."

The developer would just have to focus on a few key elements.

Hey Nandor - sounds like you didn't actually play KOTOR1.

The Malachor V thing happened BEFORE the events of KOTOR1 - in fact I believe they happened several years before KOTOR1, while Revan was still technically a Jedi and hadn't revealed himself as a Sith Lord yet. So no, Revan isn't the Exile, at least not based on that information, as Revan was the conquering Sith Lord well after Malachor was blow up.

The Exile was a General under Revan (a fact which is revealed throughout K2) and was Exiled before the Jedi Civil War (Revan and the Sith Vs. The Jedi), which is why he knew nothing of those events. I'll admit though that I thought it was somewhat strange that the face selection was exactly the same in both games.

I'll admit though that I thought it was somewhat strange that the face selection was exactly the same in both games.

Actually, the PC version has completly different faces. ;)

Kreia may have hinted about what would take place in the events, like, you cant take people you love... the Handmaiden will leave you and follow Atris's ways, and become a Jedi Librarian, Visas will go back to her homeworld.

Then theres Canderous, who would probably stay on Dxun to build his mandalorian army or whatever he's doing, G0-T0 would have tried to stop the Remote blowing up the planet, but since the planet blows up so does he? :)...

so since you have at least 5 slots open for more characters (cause she said that you travel with your friends for along time)... maybe this time we get to have like 2/3 main characters.. like Revan and all his powers you had in K1, Exiles from K2, and maybe theres new moves to choose from in K3 to build them both up even more, maybe a new guy with a unique background.. along with 2 new or maybe old KotOR characters (maybe the return of Jolee/Juhani.. if there still alive.. and wheres mission vao?)

maybe the game would start off with a new character who would then become a Jedi, meet the party of K2 and K1, the K2 party would take the new guy to find Exile and Revan.. and would keep missing him.. like you where just one step behind him, then theres also an option to start a new game, just like the Episode 3 game thats coming out in May, like you control just Revan and Exile through the events of K3.

I think Kotor3 would happen as soon as you hit hyperspace, or maybe almost a year later.. the Exile would have followed Revans footsteps, and reached the worlds outside of the Outer Rim, but this time, he has taken his friends with him.. maybe thats what Revan wanted, he could have told T3 to take the Ebon Hawk back to find who is still alive, and had served him during the Mandalorian wars (since he remembered malachor, maybe he remembered more?).. so the Hawk finds Kreia, she finds the Exile because of the "wound" in the force, the hawk got damaged and then the events of K2 happened.

But anyhow, after teaching your friends the ways of the force, and left Malachor V at the end of K2, T3 would unlock the Navicomputer for you to find Revan (or maybe he has a recording on T3 for him to show when you where ready)

Somewhere throughout K3, there will be others like Darth Nihius and the Exile who feed off the force, but since the place where you are is strong with the force, your enemy is stronger.. if it turns out Revan is dead, then that would just suck :(.. not too sure.. they said Revan was remembering things.. maybe he gets his old memory back?

At the end of it all, something will cause the Exile and Revan to battle it out.. the battle would obviously start if he's light and your dark.. or if it turns out that Revan has remembered every little thing he as done like i said, and has his old memory back, which he gains during the 4 year battle against the true sith and becomes Darth Revan again, then the end battle against Revan, you turn him back to the lightside....

theres also a possibility that you two would battle because like Vrook and the Jedi Order said.. as long as the Exile feels the force, the Jedi will be no more (or something along those lines).. or maybe, just skip the battle, and head on home and have a nice little celebration like from RotJ and reunite Revan with Bastila etc :D.. I dunno, theres lots of possibilities, but a good ending would be for both Revan and the Exile to be still alive :)

I think there will be more than 3 KotOR games, maybe 3 Prequals, and 3 more Sequals or more, like FF.. I dont know what game I'd play after i've finished all the games so many times. :p

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

I'll admit though that I thought it was somewhat strange that the face selection was exactly the same in both games.

Actually, the PC version has completly different faces. ;)

Kreia may have hinted about what would take place in the events, like, you cant take people you love... the Handmaiden will leave you and follow Atris's ways, and become a Jedi Librarian, Visas will go back to her homeworld.

Then theres Canderous, who would probably stay on Dxun to build his mandalorian army or whatever he's doing, G0-T0 would have tried to stop the Remote blowing up the planet, but since the planet blows up so does he? :o...

so since you have at least 5 slots open for more characters (cause she said that you travel with your friends for along time)... maybe this time we get to have like 2/3 main characters.. like Revan and all his powers you had in K1, Exiles from K2, and maybe theres new moves to choose from in K3 to build them both up even more, maybe a new guy with a unique background.. along with 2 new or maybe old KotOR characters (maybe the return of Jolee/Juhani.. if there still alive.. and wheres mission vao?)

maybe the game would start off with a new character who would then become a Jedi, meet the party of K2 and K1, the K2 party would take the new guy to find Exile and Revan.. and would keep missing him.. like you where just one step behind him, then theres also an option to start a new game, just like the Episode 3 game thats coming out in May, like you control just Revan and Exile through the events of K3.

I think Kotor3 would happen as soon as you hit hyperspace, or maybe almost a year later.. the Exile would have followed Revans footsteps, and reached the worlds outside of the Outer Rim, but this time, he has taken his friends with him.. maybe thats what Revan wanted, he could have told T3 to take the Ebon Hawk back to find who is still alive, and had served him during the Mandalorian wars (since he remembered malachor, maybe he remembered more?).. so the Hawk finds Kreia, she finds the Exile because of the "wound" in the force, the hawk got damaged and then the events of K2 happened.

But anyhow, after teaching your friends the ways of the force, and left Malachor V at the end of K2, T3 would unlock the Navicomputer for you to find Revan (or maybe he has a recording on T3 for him to show when you where ready)

Somewhere throughout K3, there will be others like Darth Nihius and the Exile who feed off the force, but since the place where you are is strong with the force, your enemy is stronger.. if it turns out Revan is dead, then that would just suck :).. not too sure.. they said Revan was remembering things.. maybe he gets his old memory back?

At the end of it all, something will cause the Exile and Revan to battle it out.. the battle would obviously start if he's light and your dark.. or if it turns out that Revan has remembered every little thing he as done like i said, and has his old memory back, which he gains during the 4 year battle against the true sith and becomes Darth Revan again, then the end battle against Revan, you turn him back to the lightside....

theres also a possibility that you two would battle because like Vrook and the Jedi Order said.. as long as the Exile feels the force, the Jedi will be no more (or something along those lines).. or maybe, just skip the battle, and head on home and have a nice little celebration like from RotJ and reunite Revan with Bastila etc :D.. I dunno, theres lots of possibilities, but a good ending would be for both Revan and the Exile to be still alive :)

I think there will be more than 3 KotOR games, maybe 3 Prequals, and 3 more Sequals or more, like FF.. I dont know what game I'd play after i've finished all the games so many times. :)

While that is a cool idea after TSL sucked like it did, its only chance will be to make an amazing part three that will forever change the way we look at Star Wars.

Remember...a great war is supposed to break out between the Republic and the True Sith Lords. So, in my opinion, it will start off in the middle of the War, the Exile has left in your care, the Ebon Hawk and its crew (T3, HK, and Bao-Dur) in the care of you, a mere Jedi Padawan who many have seen as one of the savors of the Republic. When the war starts to go down, you are sent to find Revan who can save the war. You must travel to multiple planets to find clues to where Revan might be. Which includes the appearance of the party members of both games.