(ENDING SPOILER WARNING)Hey, did I...

How can Kreia die and I still live? Don't we have a force bond? Or did that get taken off without me getting the memo?

I completely forgot about that! Here we spend all this time complaining to the Jedi we find on the other worlds about how we have a force bond to Kreia that is lethal, and then...nothing.

Well, add that to the Bounty Hunter and the Robots as yet another loose end and plot hole in the ending...

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

How can Kreia die and I still live? Don't we have a force bond? Or did that get taken off without me getting the memo?

its never actually said for certain, but if you notice through all your conversations with the other jedi masters, they had never heard of a force bond that actually killed both people involved, which sort of hinted that kreia was using the force bond (which was real) but exaggerating it (saying you would die if she died) in order to make sure you a)kept her with you and b)didnt decide to kill her yourself out of annoyance.

She probably exaggerated the bond to make sure he wouldn't attack her or put her in danger. She might have even sent the pain of her hand loss to him, much like how she claimed she could send pain from bad memories to people or something to that effect.

There are so many things that aren't explained.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."