DISABLE SOUND TO PLAY GAME

There are lots of bugs for this game, I can plainly see that. But those who haven't even gotten the game to work yet, have no idea what they're missing. I'm SITTING AT THE FIRST RUN-IN WITH THE SITH!!! I know when that door closes there's got to be a lightsaber igniting sound. I feel it in my bones. And I REFUSE to play this game one second past that point until Obsidian figures out a way for my game to play with the sound on.

It runs perfectly, PROVIDED THE SOUND IS DISABLED in the game config. I didn't pay $50.00 for a game without sounds. Where's my other $25.00? And I most especially resent the fact that with this bugged a release, Obsidian and LA's staff have taken the weekend off. I understand people have families, but when you botch as large a project as this, you should be pulling 14-hour shifts over the weekend to spit out a patch by Monday addressing as many of them as possible.

My system has optimal configuration, and a video card supported for this game. There is NO reason I shouldn't have sound while playing. To release a defective game, whether knowingly or not, and to then take the Gold weekend off without anticipating this is such poor customer service. This is a Star Wars game, how many people did Obsidian really think wouldn't buy it? My system can run nearly any game on the market and still more going forward... If I'm having this issue, I can FULLY see why plenty of others can't even get past the installation.

Please address these issues quickly Obsidian. I'm in the entertainment field as well for a multi-billion dollar company. And I smell a letter to the Better Business Bureau on this one.

--Princess Chibi