Extremely annoying Nar shadaa bug

(some light spoilers possibly...)

I've done every single quest that I possibly can do on this planet, I have annoyed the exchange as much as I can but have still not received an invite.

Anyway, my problem is regards the 'Landing rights' sub quest, which I assume is necessary for continuing the storyline (since i've hit a dead end). I got the quest in my journal, ran back to the ebon hawk - the flying thing quallo or whatever he's called tells me to come over to him, so I do...only problem is he doesn't talk to me. I've tried exiting the area, switching characters, completing every dialogue option possible on the planet that I can find, even leaving the planet and re-entering, but he still just sits there and doesn't talk to me.

I have a similar problem with all the bounty hunters - none of them respond: Mira, the wookie, the sisters and the other one - all refuse to talk to me.

I've run out of ideas here, I assume you need mira's help to take down the exchange and hence complete the world, and I assume that the dialogue tree with her is triggered after I've done the 'Landing rights' quest, I've done some reading around, and no-one else seems to have this problem, and it seems too obscure for a patch to fix.

Does anyone else have this problem? or any suggestions as to fix it? As it stands I can't complete the world and therefore can't complete the game (reverting to a save is not possible btw, i thought it would fix itself later so i saved after the problem started).

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, so I can go back to enjoying, not hating this game :(

Have you broken into Vogga the Hutt's security room?

After that I got a message that returned me to my ship to recieve a message from the Head of the Exchange (Visquis?).

Mira talks to me after that saying that I have not done a good job staying low. Maybe you need to do a lot to the side quests to get your attention level up?

Hope this helps

Thanks for the replies.

Yes I have been back on board the ship, left and re-entered the planet too without it helping the situation.

However, I haven't yet broken into vogga's security room, I'll give that a quick go now and see if i can do it (is it the one guarded by the kath hounds or by the droid?), will let you know if this helps.

Edit: Checked out the security room - can't get in because i've already put vogga to sleep once, and can't again. This doesn't appear to have helped the problem.

any other suggestions?

it also a bug that sounds like one i got playing the xbox version. Where i got stuck in the cantina and when i tired to walk out the two teileks cutsceen started and sent me back in. But i haven't made it to Nar Shadda yet. been working since it came out and just got started at 8 pm last night.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png