Stuck in secret chamber (is it a bug)

Hey can anyone clarify this one for me. I cleared the secret chamber and in the end there is this room with three "doors". In the map you can see that behind the one is the exit, but ALL of them are locked and it seems like there is nothing to be done.

Is there something I'm missing or is it a bug? I tried to find something about it and all I could find was something like: 'yea just take the door with the exit' ..

Thanks in advance.. I hate to be stuck ;)

What secret chamber are you speaking of?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Have you tried using security skill? I don't remember if you can blow open door locks with demolitions, but if you can then thats what you could do also.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You are all by yourself in that chamber and I don't have any security skill. Not that I think it matters anyways - the door doesn't have the usual three options where to choose - it just says door, and when I try to click it, it says "locked".

Can you bash it?

Nope. Just like I said, it doesn't give you any options whatsoever. It just says "door" and the only thing I'm able to do is to "use" it by clicking it. When I do that, it says "locked" and that's it.

I have searched through the whole place too and haven't found anything that could affect the doors.

Then I am stumped. Do you have it for PC?

Thank you for the suggestion, but I think you got the wrong place. I'm already done with the actual academy and I went to the cave outside the acadamy. In there I entered a place called 'The Secret Chamber'. I have cleared the place and I'm in the last room (or so I think) where in the middle you find Sith Lord Ludo's stuff. In that room there are three doors that just say 'locked' and I just can't figure out a way to open them..

So still asking, has anyone got the doors open that I'm talking about?

Thank you for the suggestion, but I think you got the wrong place. I'm already done with the actual academy and I went to the cave outside the acadamy. In there I entered a place called 'The Secret Chamber'. I have cleared the place and I'm in the last room (or so I think) where in the middle you find Sith Lord Ludo's stuff. In that room there are three doors that just say 'locked' and I just can't figure out a way to open them..

So still asking, has anyone got the doors open that I'm talking about?

Ah I just opened the middle one last and it opened to me just fine.

Are you talking about that room where the apparition of Kreia tests your loyalty?

If so then it's probably not a bug.

I think you have to play through the scenario three straight times toward any one alignment, sealing your unflappable conviction, and revealing to the force your true inclination toward good or evil.