stuck on nar shadaar

I have done almost all the side quests, i went back to the ebon hawk and faught visas, left the ship then it got taken over by the red eclipse. I put an end to them and then left the ship. Atton is waiting outside the ship but talking to him doesnt make the next hologram step to initiate.. Anyone that had the same problem know how to get passed this? ill use anything, is there a cheat or something to auto complete this quest?

I have done almost all the side quests, i went back to the ebon hawk and faught visas, left the ship then it got taken over by the red eclipse. I put an end to them and then left the ship. Atton is waiting outside the ship but talking to him doesnt make the next hologram step to initiate.. Anyone that had the same problem know how to get passed this? ill use anything, is there a cheat or something to auto complete this quest?

If atton waiting outside ship with rest of crew and you have been summoned back to ship by Atton, then sounds like you have a bug.

Try reloading from last save spot or try forming a group (with Atton in it) and then switch to Atton as speaking character and try to speak to yourself (this sometimes fixes conversation bugs that occationally happen).

If you havent been summoned back to the ship by Atton then that means Exchange hasnt contacted you yet.

My reputation with the exchange says that they want my head. I'm pretty sure thats the worst you can get from them, anyways I tried talkin to atton WITH atton and nothing worked, I dont understand why i cant get to the next step, I was recalled to the ship to kill the invaders and I have also got visas in my party.. anyone know what to do?

My reputation with the exchange says that they want my head. I'm pretty sure thats the worst you can get from them, anyways I tried talkin to atton WITH atton and nothing worked, I dont understand why i cant get to the next step, I was recalled to the ship to kill the invaders and I have also got visas in my party.. anyone know what to do?

try killing both mobs on the nar shaddar, there is this guy in the refuge sectore , his name starts with H, forgot his name, talk to him, he will tell u that they dont have enough space, and then just go kill the mobsters

Autosave, perhaps?

If you have been called back to the ship ONLY for the Red Exclipse guys and NOT because the Exchange has tried to contact you, that means you are not at that portion of the game yet.

Run around and see if anything remains for you to do.

Also (not verified) but the one time I wasnt contacted quickly by the Exchange I put on the Death Mask and wandered around the tavern (one with toxic fumes) and just randomly clicked on patrons there. Never got a influence message or xp but one NPC in Nar Shaddar tells you humans are hated in the tavern so figure its a good way to get exchanges attention.

Other then that, just zone alot and the Exchange will contact you. Might take awhile but they will contact you.