List of Color Crystal Locations

All crystals are random looted except:

Viridian (found in the Onderon Museum)

Orange (found in one of the footlockers in the Sith Academy on Korriban)

Silver (sold by Geeda if you do the trade routes quest)

Every color crystal can be bought by the Dobo bros shop on Citadel Station if you keep reloading.

Not to mention Jorran gives you a random color crystal if you rescue him and buy his kit. Getting the color crystal of your choice shouldn't be that hard.

thats really annoying for me because he always gives me red.

Step 1) Save game.

Step 2) Talk to Jorran.

Step 3) Be dissapointed at the crystal he gives. Reload while cursing the random loot generator.

Not to mention Jorran gives you a random color crystal if you rescue him and buy his kit. Getting the color crystal of your choice shouldn't be that hard.

Step 1) Save game.

Step 2) Talk to Jorran.

Step 3) Be dissapointed at the crystal he gives. Reload while cursing the random loot generator.

i did that several times but he gave me red each time

I got a SILVER CRYSTAL from lady at camp after i helped her she

vanished i went back and bought a silver crystal from her as well as green crystal

the rest is fogy cause it was sometime in the morning when i stoped playing my

game so i was tired and my memory of all of it didnt stick to well but that little bit

about the lady and the two crystals stuck though

Revan.png

Step 1) Save game.

Step 2) Talk to Jorran.

Are you sure this works? I seem to remember that the randomizer only happens ONCE -- at the very first time you load into the area. Meaning that, you have to go to a saved game that's before you entered the area.

I got a SILVER CRYSTAL from lady at camp after i helped her she

vanished i went back and bought a silver crystal from her as well as green crystal

the rest is fogy cause  it was sometime in the morning when i stoped playing my

game so i was tired and my memory of all of it didnt stick to well but that little bit

about the lady and the two crystals stuck though

HEY! You stole my avatar :)

Step 1) Save game.

Step 2) Talk to Jorran.

Are you sure this works? I seem to remember that the randomizer only happens ONCE -- at the very first time you load into the area. Meaning that, you have to go to a saved game that's before you entered the area.

Well the items in CONTAINERS in an area is set upon entering. HOWEVER, QUEST REWARDS AND SHOPS are not set until you talk to the NPC involved.

For example, if you already have a lightsaber, you can keep trying to get a specific lightsaber from Lootra as a reward. I kept reloading for the reward until I got a double bladed lightsaber from him.

As well, the diseased person at the Refugee quad gives a random crystal. I kept reloading until I got a crystal that gave +1 attack and +2 wisdom. The mother of Adanna is also another good one to try. I got an Eralam crystal off her.

There is a silver crystal in the locked metal box in the Queen's room in the Palace on Onderon, along with other goodies. It takes an ungodly-high Security skill to open without bashing, and I'm almost certain that none of the stuff in this box is random (both characters I've played as who got this far got the same stuff).

Is there a pink crystal in the game. Or pink robes?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.