Would you come back?

There's a lot of people with problems with the game, and saying that they are giving up, and hate Obsidian, and wish KOTOR would crash and burn, and etc. If Obsidian, in a month from now released a patch that solved every problem, would you come back? Would you reinstall the game, try the patch, play the game, like the game, take back all the nasty things you said, and by KOTOR 3 (Possibly waiting a month for them to patch everything first)? I really wanna know.

buy KOTOR 3

:):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, Obsidian need to address some of the more important issues VERY SOON or a lot of folks will lose out on their money back if they try to return the game in say a months time.

Personally, I've had it already. Spent all day and night yesterdayI and the best part of today installing this and that, unistalling whatever, etc, etc. If a patch comes out that allows me to actually run the game sometime soon, then sure I'll play but Obsidian-LA wont ever get another penny from me.

As for saying nasty things, I hope any comments I've made have not been too harsh and contravene forum guidleines but I do think that a great many users are justifiable in feeling ripped off and angry right now. It's not just LA either. Games in general are becoming more and more rushed out of the door. Seems the only way the end user can register their dissapproval in a manner that devs/pubs actually give a s*** about is by boycotting future releases.

I believe in the people that comprise obsidian, they have shown before how good they are at what they do. I feel that the problems of Kotor 2 are both theirs and Lucasarts and that despite alot of issues that I have with the game they were put into an extremely tough position with this game. From the release date to trying to keep Revan fanbois happy, to working on a sequal that you might not get to write the third installment on they have a tough go at it. I'm sure that as soon as they have a project that doesn't have the baggage that Kotor 2 had with it, that they will release a title that will thoroughly exceed my expectations

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

well with the xbox they just cut off entire strands, like the doors that dont lead anywhere like in Nar Shaddaa, Telos, The Ravager. Also the droid planet and most likely many sidequests and objects where cut....sadly....where the hell did all the decent masks go? freakin randomizer which shoulda been customized more. but it was still a good game regardless of some of the sexuality questionable robes cough zeison sha cough or how ever u spell it

There's a lot of people with problems with the game, and saying that they are giving up, and hate Obsidian, and wish KOTOR would crash and burn, and etc. If Obsidian, in a month from now released a patch that solved every problem, would you come back? Would you reinstall the game, try the patch, play the game, like the game, take back all the nasty things you said, and by KOTOR 3 (Possibly waiting a month for them to patch everything first)? I really wanna know.

Well, I had the xbox version, so.... a patch wouldn't help me. Since I would remain SOL, I wouldn't take back anything I said (haven't really said much about them though). Lastly, in reference to buying KoTOR3 if it was released all buggy? Of course not! If they didn't learn from their mistakes.... why continue to support their snafus?

Let's face it- although it should've been released a lot more solid than it was, it has only been a few days...

I have faith they'll give us a couple of patches over the next few months to sort things out.

These days (sad I know but...) I fully expect a game to have bugs on release because publishers do tend to shove em out the door too fast. I mean how long was this game turned round in- a year or so???

Hope NWN2 fares better...

Hell yeah about ATI users.  I just bought KOTOR for the PC (I have TSL for Xbox), and man, I was pissed when i discovered that my Radeon 64mb didn't support OpenGL 1.4.  Happily, it still runs well enough in software mode, and I didn't have to destroy somebody.

Will Kotor2 support these graphics cards?

- GeForce MX 4000

- GeForce FX 5700*

- GeForce FX 6200*

* think thats the name