Black Screen of Death-Problem solved

I found away to stop the black screen of death after telos-secret academy. First you need to disable movies on your config screen. Then you have to do this Bug fix, after doing this you load your autosave when you get on telos-secret academy. Then you have to not do anything with the handmaids, no training or fighting. Then go to ebon hawk and board. It worked for me i hope it works for you guys. Laslty i did run into some problems loading but i eventually succeed in advances threw the stage

Note i have an ati 9600xt

Also you can put all your settings back- shadow, vysync etc

Update---I also am running into trouble with graphics screwing up later in game. I solved this by changing the WNASPI32.DLL- CREATOR FILE to a BAK loading a game and then switching it back to a DLL. You might have to tweak the two apps WNASPI32 several times. I still am doing it when it screws up. Which is often

I found away to stop the black screen of death after telos-secret academy. First you need to disable movies on your config screen. Then you have to do this Bug fix, after doing this you load your autosave when you get on telos-secret academy. Then you have to not do anything with the handmaids, no training or fighting. Then go to ebon hawk and board. It worked for me i hope it works for you guys. Laslty i did run into some problems loading but i eventually succeed in advances threw the stage

Note i have an ati 9600xt

Also you can put all your settings back- shadow, vysync etc

my game won't auto save, i don't know who to set that up if it's possible. :)

NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

Dude don't be a moron i was just trying to help people out. If i didn't say what i said the fix want work. Okay

spoiler tag helps...

spoiled tex

[ spoiler] bla bla bla [/spoiler ] bla bla bla

just delete the spaces.

but MorganT5turbo does have a point. You shouldn't have opened the topic if you didn't want the game to be spoiled.

"*  Fixed a problem where you would get stuck at a black screen after a game load or an area transition."

From the 1.03 patch...of KotOR 1...

:( Care to expand on that any?

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.