Can not continue - bug

buppa

I had been going along rather smoothly, saving often and had only crashed a couple times.

I moved from Telos to Dantoine to Korriban to Nar Shaada. I did the Goto ship part also. Now I am suck. I can't travel to any previous or unvisited planets. I board the ship, hit the galaxy map and watch all the transitions. Ship leaves planet, jumps to light speeds, approaches new location, lands. Then nothing, black screen and I can only Ctrl-Alt-Del out.

Anyone else having this? Way around it? Happens in all my saves. Actually, I attempted to return to Dantoine and Telos right after Korriban and the same thing. I figured, well, bug you can't go back, they will fix that. Right after, I tried Onderon and it crashed. So I rebooted and just went for Nar Shaada and I am now stuck here.

Well, I updated to 5.2 and that didn't fix it.

The thing is, it was fine for two days. I had no problems going from Telos to Dantoine to Korriban. But now today, I can't go anywhere.

I am going to install on my other PC which has an Nvidia card and copy my saves over and see if that works.

Well, I updated to 5.2 and that didn't fix it.

The thing is, it was fine for two days.  I had no problems going from Telos to Dantoine to Korriban.  But now today, I can't go anywhere.

I am going to install on my other PC which has an Nvidia card and copy my saves over and see if that works.

also try getting the 4.11 drivers they seem to be fixing a lot of problems for people on these boards.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png