Voice acting.

Is it me or did T3 sound much more like R2-D2 in tsl?? :blink:

Also even though it is the same actor for HK, i don't think he did as a good job as last time. But that could be down to getting hk late and not talking to him much. :(

One last thing, even thought i had guessed b4 i played (and i think most people did) by the voice it was so obvious that mandelore was canderous. Not to mention he keeps talkin about the clan ordo.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

One last thing, even thought i had guessed b4 i played (and i think most people did) by the voice it was so obvious that mandelore was canderous. Not to mention he keeps talkin about the clan ordo.

sorry togo OT but does anyone actually get Candycakes to take of his helmet?? i mean can it be done???

Nope.

So what do u think about the voice acting?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Is it me or did T3 sound much more like R2-D2 in tsl?? :blink:

Assuredly.

I've been watching Star Wars movies longer than I can remember, and I'd be lying if I said that there wasn't part of me that thinks some of T3's lines were cut directly from the movies. Those lines sound identical, and I have a fairly good ear.

Thats what i thought, some bits are identicle.

Is it me or did T3 sound much more like R2-D2 in tsl?? ;)

Assuredly.

I've been watching Star Wars movies longer than I can remember, and I'd be lying if I said that there wasn't part of me that thinks some of T3's lines were cut directly from the movies. Those lines sound identical, and I have a fairly good ear.

Well... I have two ears, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *lost the little sanity he had left*

yahahahahahahahahahaha