Bastila in TSL

I have just finnished playing TSL as a LS character.

There was something in the game that really troubled me.

Why don't you meet Bastila??

Why she isn't along with the other Jedi masters?

Has she stopped being a Jedi?

Can someone help a bit?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Can someone help a bit?

If I were to guess, I'd say it is another thread they left open for KOTOR III. If you think about it,

very few of the principles in KOTOR I had a significant presence in KOTOR II...Vrook, Canderous, the droids...that's about it

Can someone help a bit?

you didnt play darkside and find a certain holocron on korriban did you.

I don't think anyone really knows about that. We can only speculate.

My guess is if you've played LS Revan in K1, Bastila becomes a more powerful Jedi through her bond and time spent with Revan, but also becomes disillusioned from the more extreme of the Jedi principles such as being void of emotion and passion. She realizes that no one can be totally void of those human frailties and it is through facing them and accepting them that one can truly understand themselves and the Force.

When Revan begins to receive more flashbacks from his past and realizes the deadly implications behind them, he gives orders to his party.

To Carth he orders to keep the Republic strong and rebuild the damage done by Malak. As a part of this order he realizes that Bastila must play a vital role through her Battle Meditation in the Republic fleet and beyond, inspiring everyone to work together and recover. Of course Bastila wishes to follow Revan to whatever destiny awaits him, but Revan refuses to endanger anyone he loves, and also Bastila has a more important role to play in his vast strategy against the threat he perceives.

Thus for the past five years Bastila has been with Carth traveling to the worn torn worlds to forge new alliances and help with the recovery through her battle meditation. She is not with the other Jedi because of this duty given to her by Revan.

At least that's what I think happened. :(

ya and theres probaly going to be yet another war :">

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Can someone help a bit?

you didnt play darkside and find a certain holocron on korriban did you.

You are indeed corect, my first playthrough was a LS one.

But still I believe my questions were only natural..

I will see how things will go, now that I'm slowly releasing my power against the galaxy.

and theres going to be another war what would we do in kotor 3 if and when it comes out. I for one am not a peaceful person in games.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

you never personally meet Bastilla, but if you said Revan was a male lightsider (or perhaps just LSer!) then

right after completing the Harbinger, her and Carth will cry and moan about being left behind. You see them talking to each other, right in front of you, but don't get to say a word....

unless you were askin why you don't meet her personally and shake her hand -- in that case, disregard my post!! :p

You can meet her in person (she almost tried to kill me!!!)

Just visit Korrbian before heading for the meet on Dantooine and you know what to do don't you...

And she isn't in KOTOR 2 in person because she is searching for Revan (see Uthar's Room Holocron)

That was a vision and not a real encouter.

My questions were somewhat different.

My take on this is that Bastila is obviously in hiding as she wasn't picked up with the rest of lost Jedi and only ever talks to Carth. She wouldn't have wanted to risk exposing herself for no reason - no reason for her to introduce herself really.

Also a question - how do you blackout the text like that for spoilers?

Saint: Just use the spoiler tags. Like this {spoiler}{/spoiler}, only use [] instead.

And I've got a better question: what's so bloody great about Bastila?! Seriously. Is it the "babe" factor? She's important to the whole Revan thing (the bond and all), but honestly...

Anyway, it doesn't make much sense for such a famous padawan to be running around shouting "Lookie lookie, I'm a JEDI!" in a galaxy where Jedi are currently being hunted down, eh? Secrecy and subterfuge are what it's all about, now. At least, until Revan gets things rolling.

You actually see Bastilla in person, though the Exile doesn't meet her.

The Exile meets Carth after saving Telos. When the exile leaves, Bastilla approaches Carth and asks him if the Exile knew where revan was (i think you have to be darkside for this to happen)

I was LS and saw this.

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?