ATI FIX!!!!!! IT WORKS WITHOUT A PATCH

Well I was sick of slow, laggy play on GL games anyway so I, a loyal ATI fan for years, jumped to NVIDIA and the 6800 GT (Unfortunately not the BFG OC but 'cool bits' handled that just fine). Well needless to say all the settings are back on high and gaming is going good. I only had to spend almost 500 bucks to play the game so my hat is off to ADMIN Jay and all his lackey's in the software business to a job well done! Release a crappy, incomplete game that will play on one card thus forcing a purchase. Kudos to the marketing folks at NVIDIA, Lucas, and Obsidian ... Very masterfully played (well on your end at least.)

.. But hey I still got my trusty 9800 PRO in case I run into a game the 6800 GT will not push, might even go and buy a new power supply and duel boot them... That way I can pick and choose my adapter based on the game .. But I am sure that good ol

Well I was sick of slow, laggy play on GL games anyway so I, a loyal ATI fan for years, jumped to NVIDIA and the 6800 GT (Unfortunately not the BFG OC but 'cool bits' handled that just fine). Well needless to say all the settings are back on high and gaming is going good. I only had to spend almost 500 bucks to play the game so my hat is off to ADMIN Jay and all his lackey's in the software business to a job well done! Release a crappy, incomplete game that will play on one card thus forcing a purchase. Kudos to the marketing folks at NVIDIA, Lucas, and Obsidian ... Very masterfully played (well on your end at least.)

.. But hey I still got my trusty 9800 PRO in case I run into a game the 6800 GT will not push, might even go and buy a new power supply and duel boot them... That way I can pick and choose my adapter based on the game .. But I am sure that good ol

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.