Just finished!

Bugs aside, I love the game. The story was great as were the characters. I dont have a bad thing to say about it (except bug but i was not including them).

Just wanted to tell everyone b4 i start my second game.

Ok, i know i bit of a wasted thread but i just had to say what i thought.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yesterday night at 5am I just finnished TSL for the first time. WOW

After 36 hours the dream ended and I keep wanting MORE. Since Friday evening I was playing non-stop :D

Having played the game myself now I can't seem to understand how people could write negative stuff about it.

I really enjoyed my game, much more than I enjoyed KOTOR 1. The story is simply amazing.

Problems: My game crashed only 1 time (but I imagine that had also to do with the fact that I was playing for 12-14 hours, so I can't really blame the game, I needed a break anyway).

Once I had a problem with movement, the character wouldn't simply move. But fortunately it was solved with a save/reload.

Also torwards the end of the game I had some sound problems (dialogue going too fast and without sound and also there wasn't sound in some movies) but that also was solved with save/load.

Overall, I'm preparing myself now to feel the power of the Dark Side. Since I played as LS character the first time.

Enjoy the game, it was worthy every pound I spent to have it.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Yeah, loved it! No crashes for (xbox). Took me just over 40 hours, plus i did have a few hours spleep.

Had a few probs on Nar Shaddaa cos i missed a conversation with a refugee right at the beggining.

When through as a LS male consular/jedi master (15/11). Now i'm going through as a LS (i thinnk, maybe greyish) female sentinal.

I agree with luke in that i dont know why people complained about the story it was fantastic.

Did any think that T3 sounded more like R2 this time around? I did.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yeah, loved it! No crashes for (xbox). Took me just over 40 hours, plus i did have a few hours spleep. [spoilers]Had a few probs on Nar Shaddaa cos i missed a conversation with a refugee right at the beggining.[/spoilers]

When through as a LS male consular/jedi master (15/11). Now i'm going through as a LS (i thinnk, maybe greyish) female sentinal.

I agree with luke in that i dont know why people complained about the  story it was fantastic.

dude its spoiler not spoilers

Yeah, loved it! No crashes for (xbox). Took me just over 40 hours, plus i did have a few hours spleep. [spoilers]Had a few probs on Nar Shaddaa cos i missed a conversation with a refugee right at the beggining.[/spoilers]

I agree with luke in that i dont know why people complained about the  story it was fantastic.

dude its spoiler not spoilers

I know, have not had any need to use the tags, until now. :D

I'm at the last planet now, and I agree. The story is fantastic.

Well you need to pay attention at the end.

Wait... did they change the ending for the PC version and put everything they cut out from the Xbox version back in? I recall that the ending completely sucked ass :blink:

You get to see the Mira-Hanharr sequence and a bit of Remote being zapped by G0T0, but you see none of the events involving Mandalore being tended to by Visas, Bao-Dur's sacrifice, Atton's torture, etc. Plus that whole sequence with Kriea in the end where she just tells you what happens to everyone? I fully expected a Fallout-style movie to tell me that, not some dying old hag

Wait... did they change the ending for the PC version and put everything they cut out from the Xbox version back in? I recall that the ending completely sucked ass :p

You get to see the Mira-Hanharr sequence and a bit of Remote being zapped by G0T0, but you see none of the events involving Mandalore being tended to by Visas, Bao-Dur's sacrifice, Atton's torture, etc. Plus that whole sequence with Kriea in the end where she just tells you what happens to everyone? I fully expected a Fallout-style movie to tell me that, not some dying old hag

You must be a lowbrow type of SW fan. I have the xbox version also and really enjoy the whole story. Although i would have prefered a movie ending instead of kreia telling you.

Everything that has a beginning, has an end.

It due to the simple fact that the end hasn't come yet (see K3)

I'm just wondering if there the basic plotline for K3 has been developed. Because K2 gave me that impression.

So I have high hopes that we will have the proper ending.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom