DS Playthrough, Jedi turning help.

Wayan

Okay having just finshed the game for my first time, with refering to no spoilers I have decided for my next play through to venture here. I am somewhat distressed that my lightside play through I didn't manage at all to turn one of my companions to a jedi (though after looking through some of these threads I'm positive I wasn't far off).

However for my next play through I will be going DS. However I would like to make sure (or at least try to turn) Mira, Handmaiden, Bao and Atton. To be honest I am not to bothered about ny influence with the other characters as my last playthrough (after this one) I am planing to go thru again LS female and upon that try I will probably try maxing out influence with as many chars as possible (as it seems much esaier).

I think I understand how this influence thing works but my dilema is for the characters I have picked I will need to take quite a few lightside hits. I know I could try maxing out negative influence hits but I do not want my disciples to be the opposite end of the force spectrum.

Now for people who have done it how would you propse I manage this easily:

Do I play my game LS, choosing Na Shurra damint I forgot the name of the planet lol, but the one where you get Mira. and try convert all my team to Jedis there, then play Hardcore DS after could I even do that and manage to get my prestige class rather quickly or would it take a long time to repair for my passed transgression to the light.

Or would I follow the same stratergy and try stay as neutral as possible? will they still become Jedi if I am neither overtly good or evil?

Or can I be as evil as I want to be everywhere upto that planet and just take the hits I need to to get these chars inluence up? I was thinking this but then I realised I need to be good (I think) to get Mira, and I do want Mira. Not a big Wookie fan to be honest.

Either way I know I am going there first just to get as many chars as I can and as many of them as possible to turn Jedi.

Last question regarding this. Is there enough influence hits to have all the chars I've mentioned above to turn Jedi just by going to Na Sharra (I know thats not it, but its something like that, and I haven;t remeber it since I tryed to type it earlier :-p)

Seriously any one who has done this, any hints you can give me to doing this as painlessy as possible would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

P.S.: Also (this is going to sound so innane but) I no matter what want my DS character to have the Title Sith Lord. However being totally force sided doesn't sit well with me at all. Nevertheless.... I will be a Sith Lord but will I still be able to put the smack down on in melee if I am one? I was planning to go Jedi Sentinel (as I like having skill points at my disposal) Than switching to Sith Lord.... I am just wondering though will this make me not so able with my saber... Would being a Jedi guardian the Sith Lord be a better option?

Im DS but i doubt a DS player can gain Mira...

We get Hanharr

just finished my first play through and i went DS and my mistake i went to Nar Shadaa last ... anyways.. you cant be ds and get Mira... so if i where you id keep neutral till yo do Nar Shadaa (first) get mira and than go dark... i only managed to turn handmaiden into a jedi .. i know you can turn atton and bao dur.. but i dumno if you can do it being dark

turning Atton to the Ds is easy-Here's how

argee w/ his 'bad' feeling

kill the exchange secartary w/ him(only the PC and Atton)

clean out the flophouse on Nar shardda(only the PC and Atton) (you get influnce for ech kill)

if you need more influnce complment me fixing the speeder

go down to the refgree sector walk around 'til you met a pair of Twileks they will give you a 'warning' about Atton- talks to atton about it

Handmaiden- fight in her duels on the ship

*try not to too much of a differance in influnce between handmaiden and visas

if you have a lot of influence on Visas and little on the handmaiden- she won't talk to you! she get jealous. ( just a little inter-party amosity to keep you on your toes) ((a servant of the light and a servant of the dark, what did you expect?))*

I haven't turned Bao or even gotten mira...yet.

influence guide

I have turned all four in one game but I wasn't able to get DS mastery doing it.

Atton is easy to influence regardless of allignment, in fact I think hard to lose influence with him period.

Most of Handmaiden can be done in conversation / sparring (tip: don't level her up before sparring with her)

To get Mira you need to be neutral or lightside when her and Hanharr have their deathmatch. The only non conversation influence gain can be done on Dxun/Onderon.

Getting influence with Bao Dur requires getting some LS points so its better to get them out of the way before getting Mira.

Leave Mira and Bao Dur on the Ebon Hawk untill you can get events to gain influence. When they're not with you get all the DS points you can get.