Too easy?

Tuco

Easy yea if your just hacking everything as it is in my game i got normal joe blow soldier making continous saving throws against my force powers-nerfed very.Lots of misses to.Nevermind i have a 25 wisdom and a 16 charisma.Way nerfed compared to 1.Id love to see the combat rolls for this game.

:(

Kotor was much too easy and Kotor2 is much easier then Kotor. I played for hours and didnt die one time. Comparing these small child RPG to Baldurs Gate 2 or Ice Wind Dale 2 - KOTOR 2 is very poor. I lost fun playing it, because of the unchallenging battles. It cant be ok, that a boss enemy - with a 15 min. cut scene dies after fighting 3 sec. What you call high difficulty shoud be called very easy and extremly unchallenging.

Very poor work obsidian - a buggy non challenging game. I will return it to the shop. This game isnt worth 50 euro. :p

I think what they should probably have done is just make the bosses a lot harder. All the regular enemies being extremely easy really makes sense when you think about it. A Jedi Master should be able to cut through a whole Army of Sith like a knife through butter anyway. But that should be compensated by making the bosses really hard.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I think what they should probably have done is just make the bosses a lot harder.  All the regular enemies being extremely easy really makes sense when you think about it.  A Jedi Master should be able to cut through a whole Army of Sith like a knife through butter anyway.  But that should be compensated by making the bosses really hard.

Meh, from what I've seen in the Star Wars movies, the Jedi Masters aren't that great. They were about to be slaughtered by a droid army if not for the clones coming when they did.

There's no 2 ways to look at it, this game is just ridiculously easy. And it's not just after you get your lightsaber. I was 1-hit-killing all the droids in peragus on the highest difficulty.

It's not like it's "That Hard" to make a challenging game. If there are 3 levels of difficulty, the hardest one should be REALLY HARD. I can understand if they want to make the game easier for casual players looking to be entertained, but they make 3 levels of difficulty for a reason yes?

Fortunately, this doesn't affect me that much. If I want challenging games I'll go hit up Halo 2 or Ninja Gaiden. This is an RPG, and as such the story and character interaction/creation are the main points. In this light, The Sith Lords shines beautifully, and is better than the original :ermm:

Force storm and Crush should use around 200 force points, making them last ditch efforts.

That wouldn't really make much difference. I went through the entire game without a single offensive force power beyond Destroy Droid and Stasis Field. With those alone, I sailed through this game. If they required 200 FP too, that would be a different matter.

Of course, when youre in the situation of needing a last ditch effort, what are the chances you have 200 FP? Maybe, they could require so much energy that it leaves the force user exhausted and unable to attack for a few rounds. Meaning you wouldn't be able to come straight into battle with it on your own, and that you wouldn't be able to fire it off again in the next round.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

The droids on Peragus, no matter what difficulty, are level one. If you have a lightsaber, of COURSE they are going to die in one hit. They do so with a simple vibrosword, it makes no matter. They're not meant to be hard.

As for 200 FP, I think the sliding scale for alignment using like-aligned force powers SHOULD cut the cost.

Palpatine and Vader didn't look even half tired for using "force crush" or force lightning.

As for Geonosis, I think perhaps one Jedi Master fell. Jedi Knights fell left and right, each taking more than their fair share of battledroids however.