How Many Have gotten the game to work?

How many have gotten the game to work?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. How many have gotten the game to work?

• Yes-(perfectly)
    • Yes-(some glitches)
    • No-(black screen of death)
    • No-(won't even install)

Yes, but with more than a few problems:

The autopatcher file isn't there

When I try and start the game it says there is no disc in the drive. but when I hit cancel the game loads just fine.

the game crashes at random (generally during a conversation or going into a new area but not always)

still have the exact same problem on dantooine as i did in KotOR1 (the frame rate dives seemingly at random makeing travel more than a little frustrating)

And sound seems to cut off or linger in odd spots (course that might be a problem with my sound card seeing as its kinda old)

Just remember that most people that come to a tech support forum have problems they want to solve, and that will skew the results quite a bit (even if it wasn't already unscientific). For my part, the game works after I corrected the options to compensate for all the crashing problems (most I've seen in any game...ever).

So far I'm stuck in the ice base and get the black screen of death. Not that I'm complaining just because Obsidian is being paid large amounts of money to make a game incompatable with ATI cards. Not that I'd want to start a rumor or anything. Not that I'm trying to diminish the status of some corporation who rushed out a product before completion, thus wasting countless irreplaceable hours of my leisure time while I surf these forums trying to fix my game-halting problems. Thank god for sarcasm, it's the only thing that keeps me going sometimes...

After about 24 hours of utter frustration and some major tweaking I have finally overcome the black screen of death, crashing and serious slowdown. For the time being the game works fine on my laptop, although I don't expect this for one minute to last *crosses fingers*

hehe, i thought:

"what these guys talking about, my games runs sweeter than honey, even with ATI"

thats until i reached Onderon and now as soon as i want to leave this plaet with the eboney hawk the game crashes with an windows error.

thx a lot, my weekend was ruined after trieing 6 hours to get around this.

new drivers etc.

and it didnt worked :)

now im pretty sure ill give this game back, its not playable for me and it seems im not the only one. in a half year i ask someone who have it and play it then.

now its thrown out time and money.