repair parts?

theyre used like computer spikes when accessing a computer console

i can't find any ANYWHERE, granted i haven't been many places but i don't want to move on without fixing this one console... just cause im crazy

someone please help me

or give me the item id so i can cheat, i dont care at this point

im not talking about repair kits either

someone help me :) :ph34r: :luck: :ph34r: :luck: :ph34r: :luck: :ph34r:

theyre used like computer spikes when accessing a computer console

i can't find any ANYWHERE, granted i haven't been many places but i don't want to move on without fixing this one console... just cause im crazy

someone please help me

or give me the item id so i can cheat, i dont care at this point

im not talking about repair kits either

someone help me  :)  :ph34r:  :luck:  :ph34r:  :luck:  :ph34r:  :luck:  :ph34r:

ok a little more info mind be handy like where are you in the game and what exactly are you trying to do (I know your trying to repair a console but why? ). Also if your problem contains spooilers use spoiler tags [ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ] (with no spaces of course) because this is the general discussion forum after all.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

im on dantooine, im trying to repair it because it needs to be... i dont know what it will do

i haven't been to any other planets and i would prefer not going to them before i finish dantooine

does it really matter though? i just need to know where to find repair parts

im on dantooine, im trying to repair it because it needs to be... i dont know what it will do

i haven't been to any other planets and i would prefer not going to them before i finish dantooine

does it really matter though? i just need to know where to find repair parts

are you in

enclave sublevel

? if so then the console doesn't need to be repaired to continue the game. If your talking about the

supply room were the dead engineer is, in that case you blow up the console to open the door

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

im sure it doesnt have to be completed, but that is the way i play games

i complete anything and everything in an area before moving on

it's OCD or something

there are three ways to get repair parts, the first is to go to the junk dealer behind Kahoonda he has lots of parts including an HK part. or if you have gotten the info you need to get down there to open the plot up you can continue with the game and come back later because you will be given the chance to use a work bench that is in Kahoonda. The third way to go back on board the Ebon hawk and use the owrk bench there.... or ofcourse use the walking trash compactor (i.e. T30 to build some.

AscendedPaladin.png

There ais a closer work bench. :)

oops :"> I forgot about that one :luck:

yeah there is one in the enclave sublevel as well

AscendedPaladin.png

ok well i guess im kind of a moron, but they're also labled poorly

when you interface with a droid or panel they're called repair parts but when you buy or make them they're just called parts, which i thought were for something completely different

so i CAN make them on the work bench... ugh

why not call them repair parts everywhere? ... double ugh

thanks for the previous help, im going to go cry now