Ideas for KOTOR3

ive said this before in someone else's topic but i dont know if anyone saw it so i'll say it again :p

(MAY HAVE A SPOILER OR 2 IN IT, IM NOT SURE, READ AT OWN RISK

i think they should make a double disc game. One disk telling what happened with Revan and the other for the Exile; and maybe upon completing both discs, combine the two characters to have some sort of final showdown between the two apprentice's of kreia.

Also more emphasis on lightsaber duels. Have maaanny more combinations of attacks and blocks to make each duel more and more original.

Instead of having to hit the enemy numerous times to kill him/her, have the lightsaber fight ware them down and then deliver the death blow to their body.

Also have a thing from Episode II between Doku and Yoda. Where Doku shot the lightning at Yoda and he caught it and sent it back. Have only the Consulars be able to do this, if they are strong enough, then maybe they wouldn't be so useless in combat but mmmuussst musssstt must finish Revans story. Like other people have said.. KOTOR is Revan's story

anyone else have any other ideas :p

I don't want Revan as a PC. Revan doing what s/he did before she lost her mind. No matter what you played KOTOR DS/LS Revan is now grey. The exile might be fun since you help choose his path. You made the reason the exile went to war. You had a say of important events of the past in the exile life.

I rather start with a New PC with the choice of gender and race. Maybe even start off as a kid who the jedi/sith find and train.

I think the new game will come out on the Xbox 360. :D

i think you should... leaving Revans story untold would be a waste of a chance to make a great game... alot of us that played as Revan before liked him alot more than the exile. KOTOR is Revan. If it werent for him the game would have been dull. To leave the rest untold would be stupid... (no disrespect cewekeds)

ANYWAYS :-.... people said being Revan would be a problem, because of leveling up so I thought a good story line would be like... :Revan found the true sith, but only to be overwhelmed by their Power, he is forced to become their slave and must let go of the force. Years later he finds his mask/robes on their ship; remembering what he once was, giving him the will to fight back to prove once again, no one is a match for the Sith Lord.

it could be touched up but overall... just an idea... tell me what you think >_<

You would follow Revan path no matter what.

I liked my Revan played in KOTOR. However the reason Revan was great to play was because it was not Revan. The Revan KOTOR had no past no goals until he remembered who Revan was. In KOTOR 2 Revan was the person before you took over. Revan has follows his own path now.

Revan I knew is dead.

I'd rather start of with a new PC I can name and make him my own. Thats why I liked the Exile over Revan. I know why Exile made his choices because I made those choices. He went to war for the reason I wanted. I choosed his path.

All we are doing is having fun. This is the best part of Sci-fi for me. Talking about stories what the next one will be like and then proven wrong. :lol: If there is never K3 I'll be disappointed but tossing around ideas of what K3 should be like will be fun.

Its better then all the people b!tching how bad the game is and why they don't like it. They then follow every thread and say how much they hate these game. If I don't like game I sell it or just forget about. I don't waste my time telling people why they should hate a game.

forget revan and the exile the next kotor should deal with the hyperspace war or the sith war with exar kun

No way.

Having finnished TSL the whole game seems like a prologue to what will follow.

KOTOR 3 should be made and should include both Revan and the exile. We HAVE to see whats going to happen. Now the real sith are out.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

You should be no one except Revan. His story is still unfinished, and he has a lot mroe to tell. Revan is the perfect hero to end the series. We must remember this is STar Wars, changing Luke and Anakin around because they were to power would have hurt the series. They were the the hero's of their stories, REvan is the hero of his. A new PC will only take that way.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

But the Exile's story is just as important. We need to close his story too. I'm for a two fold story. I think we should play half as the Exile

perhaps having lost his full connection with the Force w/the death of Kreia and his force bondthus resolving the level issue

during his search for Revan, and then the second half of the game as Revan, once the Exile has found him. At such a point, you would simply transfer the EXP you accumulated as the Exile to your Revan character and then rebuild your level 20, 30, or whatever Revan. The Exile might then return to the Republic in an effort to prepare for the war with the True Sith, while as Revan, you work against them, manipulate them, or do whatever with them as you explore the Unknown Regions.

Any which way, I just want to see Revan return to Bastila. I'm a Gray or LS Jedi nearly all the time, and that just needs to happen. I would throw my game away in disgust if Revan was dead and never got to return to Bastila.....

Searching for Revan is all good, if it was the Taris part of the game. Meaning the beginning part of the game, and only took about 5 hours to accomplish. You don't what to make a Game that's probably going to be the end, about finding Revan. There's to much story to tell.

So get Revan found as quickly as possible. Just like in ROTJ when Han was found and saved in the first half hour.

But at the same time, I played TSL for 40 plus hours wanting to find Revan more than I wanted to destroy the Sith.

Besides, the game wouldn't end with finding Revan, it would just shift gears. At the end of the game it would bring both threads together, and the galaxy would be saved, no matter the path Revan and the Exile took (a logical certainty).

Do you think ROTJ would have been successful if it had mostly been about finding saving Han? Instead of saving the Galaxy. This very well could be the last KOTOR game, we don't need to be searching for people. I want an epic adventure, about finally beating the crap out of the Sith, one last time. Not flying around the galaxy looking for the hero.

With one game to develope the true sith, destroy them, possibly a huge batte to destroy them, and other story plots. There is no time, and no need to make the game the,"Search for Revan." It makes the game less epic, and pointless in the end.

I don't disagree with what you are saying. You make an excellent point. In fact, I agree with your whole premise for this game.

I'm just trying to find a way to make it so we are able to tie both the Exile and Revan thread together without creating some bastard child of Halo 2, where you have two concurrent storylines that have to be brought together. It just wouldn't flow properly.

In my mind, if the stories of the Exile and Revan are to be tied together nicely, then we need to be able to rebuild both of them as we played them. Perhaps the developer could go back to the idea of taking data from your save games. That would actually eliminate the need to even play as the two of them, as it would create the Exile and Revan as they were in your game.

i think you should... leaving Revans story untold would be a waste of a chance to make a great game... alot of us that played as Revan before liked him alot more than the exile. KOTOR is Revan. If it werent for him the game would have been dull. To leave the rest untold would be stupid... (no disrespect cewekeds)

ANYWAYS :p.... people said being Revan would be a problem, because of leveling up so I thought a good story line would be like... :Revan found the true sith, but only to be overwhelmed by their Power, he is forced to become their slave and must let go of the force. Years later he finds his mask/robes on their ship; remembering what he once was, giving him the will to fight back to prove once again, no one is a match for the Sith Lord.

it could be touched up but overall... just an idea... tell me what you think :huh:

Mister Revan already met the true sith.......The Rakkatan(or soming allike)

so that's aint possible.( I just read a few spoilers so im not sure anymore they where the true sith, sorry)

no, revan as darkside is so perfect that it suprises me that they even sucseeded in exiling him, maybe by treason( dont have the game yet :( )

Uh, I'm pretty sure the Rakatan aren't the True Sith.

They were an ancient race who had an affinity to the Force and built a galactic empire. The Rakata made machines that used the Force and science, which gave them an edge against the other fledging races.

The Star Forge was the pinnacle of their techological prowess but it also served to corrupt them and eventually drained them of the ability of successfully utilize the Force. Once their connection was lost, all their technology collapsed since it relied on the Rakatan connection to the Force. I'm guessing that this is the plague that swept across the Rakatan race.

The slave races rose up against them and they were ultimately driven back to their homeworld where they degenerated back into primitive tribes.

All we are doing is having fun. This is the best part of Sci-fi for me. Talking about stories what the next one will be like and then proven wrong. :)  If there is never K3 I'll be disappointed but tossing around ideas of what K3 should be like will be fun.

Its better then all the people b!tching how bad the game is and why they don't like it. They then follow every thread and say how much they hate these game. If I don't like game I sell it or just forget about. I don't waste my time telling people why they should hate a game.

Fine then...my contribution will be the ability to deflect powers like lightning and death field with your lightsaber if you save against them (like in Ep 2 w/Obi Wan)