Systematic crash in the same place in Nar Shaddaa

I'm just beginning to be pissed of theses glitches. Even in its first version, the first KotOR did not crashed so much...

Anyway, it's now systematically crashing in Nar Shadaa. I'm in the labyrinth, just after the toxic bar. It seems I've found the exit. I see the cut scene between the Wookie and the Quarren. The game says me I will take control of Mira to deal with the Wookie, and some other objectives, then says me that Mira has a rocket launcher. Then, it crashes, and Windows ask me if I want to send an error report (which I've obviously accepted).

I've got an Athlon XP 3000+, 1 GB of RAM, a Radeon 9600 Pro with the 5.2 catalyst drivers, the mainboard is an Asus A7N8X-X with the lastest nFORCE 2 driver, the 5.10 from nVIDIA. My OS is Windows XP SP2 fully upgraded.

I've obviously tried a lot of solution after looking around this forum and Lucas Art's one (old Ati driver version, tweak the config file, even tweaked the CCC OpenGL section, lowered the graphics details...). Whatever I've tried, the game still crashes to the desktop with the error report proposition from Windows. Oh, yes, I tried to desactivate the buffer overrun protection for the KotOR II executable in case the security fixes of the SP2 were in cause, which not to be the case.

I really wonder if Lucas Arts is aware that Ati has significant parts of the gamer graphics card market since those kinds of bugs are quiet noticeable and I hope a patch will arrive VERY soon.