Please, Obsidian, if you patch it...

I know this is a minor quibble compared the crashes and skipped dialogue and not being able to open doors, but when you have time, and if you're doing patches, please fix it so that the NPC's can remember Revan's sex! Everytime I come across a character referring to her as "he" it pulls me right out of the game, and yes, I answered the questions correctly (this isn't a spoiler, it was widely known before release that it would be a series of questions that determined Revan's sex and alignment).

In KotOR1 most people didn't seem to know what gender Revan was - why should they in KotOR2 (unless you're talking about people who really, really should know)?

edit: + I don't think they'll be rerecording some of the dialogue just for that.

The thing is, it's probably already recorded. They would have recorded every line mentioning Revan by gender twice, just as they would have every line mentioning the PC by gender twice (which also got botched at least once that I've noticed).

Thats 'cause Revans a guy

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You must need glasses, but don't feel bad people often only see what they want to

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.