Is mandalore canderous?

Ok after playing through the game a couple of times Ive payed attention more to the story of mandalore. At the end of the game when you ask what happends to madalore,she says something about canderous is a loyal beast and revan knew this. Also mandalore said something about clan ordo in the game too.

Is madalore canderous?

Ok after playing through the game a couple of times Ive payed attention more to the story of mandalore. At the end of the game when you ask what happends to madalore,she says something about canderous is a loyal beast and revan knew this. Also mandalore said something about clan ordo in the game too.

Is madalore canderous?

Cant answer, wrong forum

You should look up Mandalore in the spoiler forum for his full story :)

heheh can answer now :) Yes Mandalore is Canderous.

Though this topic could remain in Storyline, I think that it is better suited to Spoilers for the sake of not distracting those who may not have arrived at this point in the storyline.

Respectfully,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Is madalore canderous?

Cant answer, wrong forum

Thanks for putting a spoiler in your title.

Perhaps this will help people finally understand that Mandalore is Canderous

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Dar...adal_nohelm.jpg

Is that photoshoped?

If its not when dose he take off his helmet?

Thats awsome

no it's not "photoshoped". I took the screenshot. It is an unused ingame model . I simply changed Atton's appearance to that of Mandalore's without helmet with KSE to take the screenshot onboard the Harbinger ;)

Is madalore canderous?

Cant answer, wrong forum

Thanks for putting a spoiler in your title.

I suspected as much since they have the same voice. :)

Mandalore is Canderous.. Kreia called him by his first name at the end when you ask about your friends futures, he also, in battle, says "For Clan Ordo".. the voice actor is also the same guy from KotOR1.

Kreia also mensions, when your about to goto Onderon, something about still supporting the person who betrayed him, and said something like, do oyu know why he left you at the end of the galaxy?

I dont know where I was going with that.. but she was talking about Revan, and in the first KotOR, no matter of your alignments, (Dark or Light) he said he would follow you to the end of the galaxy. *cough* well he did follow him there :) not further though. ;)

*pointless garbadge.. not needed to be read*

I hope Revan and Exile are controlled as the main PC characters, maybe continue there training, or maybe play the game as that new game.. Revenge of the Sith (where you control Obi-Wan and Anakin) and maybe, theres another option or whatever, to start the game with a new character, who finds the Jedi (party from kotor2) teached in the ways of the force, then goes to find Revan and Exile with a party of Jedi, maybe new characters, and old characters (this time, more than 10 party members, and not that much droids :-)

*cough* sorry, i just wanted to talk about it :).. totally off topic though.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

If there is a model of Canderous it's either meant for you to persuade him to take his helmet off or it's an easter egg put in the game files by the devs. The fact that he has a beard though, makes me think it was cut for some reason.