KOTOR 3 in March's Game Informer

I take it they were succesful :p

What?

Man obviously they were succesfull... duh....

Exactly. Obviously successful. I pity the fool who thinks otherwise. :wub:

Who says they weren't successful? The best picture of Palpatine is a mugshot:

palpatine.jpg

Poor guy, look what jail did to him :(

Even though it might just be rumor i hop itz not...Ive been waitin for KOTOR3 ever sinc i beat both games. Ill keep hopin tho :blink:

So you've been waiting a few days?

I'm unsympathetic.

Maybe he's an XBOXer?

Face the harsh reality, KotOR 2 won't be coming out for a while so you're going to have to wait atleast 10-12 months if it indeed is in development. And if you are a PC user, you can add an additional 3 months to that. Besides, there are other games you can play and quite a few good titles are coming out this year.

Even though it might just be rumor i hop itz not...Ive been waitin for KOTOR3 ever sinc i beat both games. Ill keep hopin tho :(

I'm unsympathetic.

Maybe he's an XBOXer?

Face the harsh reality, KotOR 2 won't be coming out for a while so you're going to have to wait atleast 10-12 months if it indeed is in development. And if you are a PC user, you can add an additional 3 months to that. Besides, there are other games you can play and quite a few good titles are coming out this year.

If KOTOR 2 isn't coming out for another 10-12 months what the hell is this forum about? Oh God I'm so confused. :(:)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

hmmmmmmm

good news but strange its not covered by the more known and recognized computer gaming magazines.

(personal veiw) Think ill treat this as rumor only until Obsidian or LA or a more wide spread major gaming magazine verifies it.

Not really...

I am a personal friend of the PC Game editor from Game Informer, I went to college with him, his name is Adam. Game Informer is the most subscribed to game publication for all platforms world wide. They have a whole 1 million more subscribers than their next closest competitor (EGM) on the video game market. They are famous for getting world exclusive information before anyone else can.

Even though it might just be rumor i hop itz not...Ive been waitin for KOTOR3 ever sinc i beat both games. Ill keep hopin tho :p

I'm unsympathetic.

Maybe he's an XBOXer?

If KOTOR 2 isn't coming out for another 10-12 months what the hell is this forum about? Oh God I'm so confused. o:):huh:

Lol first game ive ever completed 11-12 months before its going to be released :D

I really hope Obsidian doesn't do to KotOR3 what Bioware did to Baldur's Gate 3 :p BG3 was a great game and all, but it didn't feel like a sequel, it felt like an expansion for BG2  :wacko:

I was hoping for a collaboration between Obsidian and bioware. Bioware makes the engine, obsidian does the story and they both do the rest together. So that it could be produced quicker but still get all the attention it deserves.

This seems like a good idea.

sounds good to me