KOTOR 3 in March's Game Informer

"NOTES ON KOTOR III:

Obsidian did pretty well taking over for BioWare in KOTOTRII: The Sith Lords, and it's got more up it's sleeve for the third installment. A source tells us that the game is going to reveal more about the HK series of droids, including where they are from and who makes them. Also planned is an exploration of the Outer Rim territories following in Revan's footsteps."

"I really hope Obsidian doesn't do to KotOR3 what Bioware did to Baldur's Gate 3 BG3 was a great game and all, but it didn't feel like a sequel, it felt like an expansion for BG2"

Huh? What ya babbling about? There is no BG3. There will probably be a BG3 when Atari decides there is one; but there is no BG3 at thsi time..

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Im about 50/50. One the one hand I want to believe it but on the other I wanna hear an official announcement. Oh well guess we're gonna have to wait and see. >_<

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

well, i'm gonna take that has a pretty solid rumor if GameInformer really did print that.  GameInformer is the largest circulated gaming mag on the planet, so that does give some weight to it.

id still rather wait for an official announcement.

ive seen too many "rumors" turn out to be false over the past few years, even on so called reputable magazine/websites/etc.

i don't think we have long to wait. THe Xbox 2 third party announcement black out is endind in roughly within a month, so we're gonna see a bunch of XB2 game announcements hitting the mags.

Then there's E3 in may and alot of publishers hold on to announcements till right about then to really announce with a bang. I think the combination of E3 and the end of the announcement black out will create a flood of game announcements through march and may.

Hmmm, better check some other game magazines to see if this is true, either way I know there will be a KotOR III but who is creating it and exactly what it is going to be about I have no idea.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Until I hear it from Obsidian and LucasArts themselves then I shall remain doubtful.

ditto.

you guys are kidding right? because as things sit right now I don't think I will belive it even if they say it.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

If Obsidian does end up making KOTOR III, I really hope they've taken notes from the reaction to II.

I think they can make a great game, but it requires releasing a finished product, especially for Consoles.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

If it is true, I hope it's not for "X-box 2" because then I would havce to get it for computer and I don't want to have to upgrade my computer to be able to handle it...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Until I hear it from Obsidian and LucasArts themselves then I shall remain doubtful.

ditto.

Double ditto

I like the idea of following in Revan's footsteps rather then the Exile's. But until this is officially confirmed by Lucasarts....this is nothing more then just a rumor. Maybe a strong a heavily backed up rumor, but a pure rumor indeed.

I'm not giving my hopes up just yet.

They'll still be going for the New PC route. I can just feel it. I don't care if Revan is a party member, or in the game in any sort of way. His character will be dwindled beyond repair. A New PC will fight and end his war. Perhaps this new PC will even screw Revans gal.

I can't wait to see what reasons this new PC has for not having the force.

I also don't want to exsplore the outer rim territories. Who cares? The only thing of importance is the True Sith Planet.

I'd rather see Coruscant, Mandalore, and Alderaan.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

If it is true, I hope it's not for "X-box 2" because then I would havce to get it for computer and I don't want to have to upgrade my computer to be able to handle it...

Here here Pixie,

I have pretty much stopped upgrading my computer and now look to Xbox releases rather then PC releases for my games (other then the absolutely must have titles like Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 which only available on PC).

Really dont wanna have to rush out the door for a Xbox 2 to be honest!