KOTOR 3 in March's Game Informer

Well, like always, until some sort of official confirmation, I remain a little sceptical, yet hopeful.

Don't get me wrong, after the ending to KOTOR2, there needs to be a KOTOR3 to tie up everything, but I always need some sort of official confirmation to be convinced.

PRAY FOR KOTOR3 PEOPLE!

Well, like always, until some sort of official confirmation, I remain a little sceptical, yet hopeful.

Don't get me wrong, after the ending to KOTOR2, there needs to be a KOTOR3 to tie up everything, but I always need some sort of official confirmation to be convinced.

PRAY FOR KOTOR3 PEOPLE!

Amen!

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I'm not sure if they planned it when making KotOR but i'm sure they had K3 in mind when they were developing the story for TSL. There are lots of references to the "True Sith", which i assume are the ones who made the offer to the Mandelorians to attack the republic.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I'm not sure if they planned it when making KotOR but i'm sure they had K3 in mind when they were developing the story for TSL. There are lots of references to the "True Sith", which i assume are the ones who made the offer to the Mandelorians to attack the republic.

I agree. After playing TSL you get the feeling that the next part of the sotry has already been written.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I believe that there is going to be a KOTOR 3 because in the same game informer there is a interview with one of the people at LucasArts and it talked about the shackup at there studio. Making Quality games instead of a lot of crapy games. And since the KOTOR series is a big bucks game you can say with confindinance that there will be a 3rd game. And if someone is making it they arent going to use the same engine because the engine from bioware is dead and they know it. So take into the devolopement of a new engine they might be in a pre-pre-production just starting to brainstorm the story. it might be a headline at e3 but its just going to be saying KOTOR 3 is on the way.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

I HIGHLY doubt that it meant that the story of Revan isn't continued.

I'd say it was more like you arn't a jedi or you can choose not to be one. Or the combat is completely redone.

But really, you took that line away from the line that follows it that ultimately explains what he really meant. Let me post it this way:

possibly. i guess its just the cynic in me believing well never know what the hell happens with the current storyline and will see a new pc and new story in kotor3. :blink:

Common sense suggests this is true, as there is a 100% chance KOTOR III will be made.  But I will of course wait on an official announcement.

Why wouldn't they, its been shown that even if they half-ass theres an a huge following for the game anyway

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hmm, that line makes it sound alot more like an expansion to K3 (hopefully in a slightly more xbox friendly manner than MW).

But will see. Time shall tell.

And what is this about a Baldur's Gate 3? Really thinking you're talking about the Throne of Bhaal now, but I'm at a loss. Or did you mean BGDA?

Yes I've indeed read pretty much all of Kurt Vonnegut's work, but no I live in Austin Tx, but I'm originally from Brenham, Tx

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What I would like to see:

Improved Character Heads and also the ability to create your own head (like in the Sims 2)

Better party members and more party member subquests

Deeper and more involved romance subplots

More worlds to visit (Like CORUSCANT!)

Well Knight I wouldn't mind seeing Korriban again, how about just not going to the Valley of the Sith Lords and going someplace else, like a Sith city-fortress or palace or soething the like.

And I'd love to see Coruscant, though the brief glimpse of it in K2 just looked like a retextured Taris. Plus unless the Jedi Temple isn't the same as the movies, they got it a bit wrong as the Jedi Temple isn't surrounded by skyscrappers, the Jedi Temple is the only high structure in that spevific area.

Well Knight I wouldn't mind seeing Korriban again, how about just not going to the Valley of the Sith Lords and going someplace else, like a Sith city-fortress or palace or soething the like.

And I'd love to see Coruscant, though the brief glimpse of it in K2 just looked like a retextured Taris. Plus unless the Jedi Temple isn't the same as the movies, they got it a bit wrong as the Jedi Temple isn't surrounded by skyscrappers, the Jedi Temple is the only high structure in that spevific area.

Yep...

WooHoo!! Jedi Temple

Jedi%20Temple%20Shots.jpg

jedi_temple_1.jpg

I would like to see the Galactic Senate too

movie_bg.jpg

eu_bg.jpg