Question about an area early on in the game

Well, it seems that some small sections of the story are being left unexplained, and I'm just checking to see if this is due to some sort of bug, in which case I will stop playing and wait for a patch, or if it is just due to them not explaining some aspects of the storyline.

I am slightly puzzled with the final section of Peragus, just after you board the Ebon Hawk. A few minutes prior to this, Kreia went off to battle with the undead guy (not sure on his name :)), and had her hand sliced off. Now, as soon as I board the Ebon Hawk, it goes straight into a cutscene where Atton says "it's time to give these laser cannons a warm up" (or something similar to that). I then proceed to slaughter the Sith people... easy enough, but where the hell did they come from? And where the hell did Kreia come from? One minute shes fighting undead man, then shes sat in a chair in the Ebon Hawk, talking to me about what we should do next.

So, for obvious reasons I

Well, it seems that some small sections of the story are being left unexplained, and I'm just checking to see if this is due to some sort of bug, in which case I will stop playing and wait for a patch, or if it is just due to them not explaining some aspects of the storyline.

I am slightly puzzled with the final section of Peragus, just after you board the Ebon Hawk. A few minutes prior to this, Kreia went off to battle with the undead guy (not sure on his name :)), and had her hand sliced off. Now, as soon as I board the Ebon Hawk, it goes straight into a cutscene where Atton says "it's time to give these laser cannons a warm up" (or something similar to that). I then proceed to slaughter the Seth people... easy enough, but where the hell did they come from? And where the hell did Kreia come from? One minute shes fighting undead man, then shes sat in a chair in the Ebon Hawk, talking to me about what we should do next.

Are you sure about that? Because I don't want to continue playing on if I will end up missing important/interesting cutscenes :/

Oh, and I can understand if they just wanted some extra turret gameplay in... but why wouldn't they explain how Kreia got there? Seems like an important thing to miss out to me :/

Are you sure about that? Because I don't want to continue playing on if I will end up missing important/interesting cutscenes :/

Oh, and I can understand if they just wanted some extra turret gameplay in... but why wouldn't they explain how Kreia got there? Seems like an important thing to miss out to me :/

It kinda get explained later on to be honest (why or how Kreia made it back) but to be honest, by the time you find out that part of story your no longer even remotely thinking of Peragus!

And yuppers im sure! Your not missing anything, there is no cutscreen after the turret play.

I will say however there is MAJOR MAJOR Dialog with Atton and Kreia and T3 after Peragus and before Telos. So dont be in to much a rush, explore your chat options and save lots!

Ok, so there is nothing in between boarding the Ebon Hawk and the turret scene (apart from Atton saying "lets warm up these cannons", or whatever it is he says)? If so then that's good... although it leaves some parts unexplained (for now), at least I can continue knowing that i'm not missing out on anything :ermm:

"Sleeps with Vibroblades" owns the republic ship now and it's full of sith assassins. It's not beyond credibility that he stopped by a sith war ship on the way to the mining colony and picked up some standard sith troops and set up an ambush.

I didn't even question this part , mostly because the Ebon Hawk was the only other ship you could escape on and an obvious target. I was mildly surprised that it was standard sith troops instead of sith assassins, but it still makes sense he had them hiding somewhere , or had already offloaded them and set up the ambush before my charactar got that far.

I am slightly puzzled with the final section of Peragus, just after you board the Ebon Hawk. A few minutes prior to this, Kreia went off to battle with the undead guy (not sure on his name :)), and had her hand sliced off. Now, as soon as I board the Ebon Hawk, it goes straight into a cutscene where Atton says "it's time to give these laser cannons a warm up" (or something similar to that). I then proceed to slaughter the Sith people... easy enough, but where the hell did they come from? And where the hell did Kreia come from? One minute shes fighting undead man, then shes sat in a chair in the Ebon Hawk, talking to me about what we should do next.

I am slightly puzzled with the final section of Peragus, just after you board the Ebon Hawk. A few minutes prior to this, Kreia went off to battle with the undead guy (not sure on his name :(), and had her hand sliced off. Now, as soon as I board the Ebon Hawk, it goes straight into a cutscene where Atton says "it's time to give these laser cannons a warm up" (or something similar to that). I then proceed to slaughter the Sith people... easy enough, but where the hell did they come from? And where the hell did Kreia come from? One minute shes fighting undead man, then shes sat in a chair in the Ebon Hawk, talking to me about what we should do next.

the sith came with the harbinger ... waited for you to return to the ebon hawk...

How do you know that? How am I meant to know that? They were not visible in the harbinger movie sequence, nor any cutscenes. There was nothing mentioning them waiting by the Ebon Hawk.

Ok, I just watched the Harbinger movie again and there is NO SIGN of any sith, apart from "Sleeps with Vibroblades".

YOU must shoot them down with the turret or else they will board the ebon hawk...

Yes, I know that.

you saw the guys you missed how close they where... where did you think they went??

Pardon? I don't actually understand that sentence, so I apologize if I misinterpret it.

As I clearly stated, this is the first time I have seen these Sith. I have seen Sith Assassins, yes, but no normal Sith. There has been no cutscene or movie that shows these that I have seen - I can guarantee you that. Therefore, as far as I am concerned, they appear with no explanation and out of nowhere - either there is a bug and a cutscene explaning them was not shown, or it wasn't explained clearly. Neither is lack of attention on my part.

did you beleive that they just vanished into thin air?? no you missed them so they boarded your ship

No, they didn't board my ship, otherwise they would have been already on it when I arrived, and not being mowed down by my laser fire.

That mangled mess of English has confused me :/