Is it understandable?

well....I can only get one or the other

should get this game even though I havent played KOTOR?

hmm...depends whether background information and such appeals to you. if you truly feel you need to know everything there is to know about the kotor series, then get kotor1 first.

to be honest, if i had to get just one of the two, im not sure which one i would get. im partial towards kotor1, but kotor2 is sort of a more "updated" version of the kotor series storyline.

well....I can only get one or the other

should get this game even though I havent played KOTOR?

hmm...depends whether background information and such appeals to you. if you truly feel you need to know everything there is to know about the kotor series, then get kotor1 first.

to be honest, if i had to get just one of the two, im not sure which one i would get. im partial towards kotor1, but kotor2 is sort of a more "updated" version of the kotor series storyline.

Nights totally correct. KotOR1 is not needed for part two.

Having said that tho, YES you should get part 1 first IMO!

If for no other reason its a awsome awsome game and even a year after release worth a new game price (altho I doubt you will have to pay new game price). K1 does enhance K2 storyline somewhat tho as well :thumbsup:

Unlike Night I prefer part 2 to be honest, but when all is said and done, both games are top notch and worth the time to play :)