Really Fast Dialogue

Do you mean fast dialogue as in it skips sections of the dialogue so that you click an option and your next line comes up without playing the response? That has happened to me on occasion (in both KotORs) and I have found that in K2 it sometimes fixes itself in the following conversation. Most of the time I find it best to restart the game, and then the problem is solved (at least for me). It also only happens once in a while, so I don't have any real problem with it. It would still be nice if this were addressed in a patch.

I too am having this problem. Sound issues seem to be the most drastic bugs affecting my game, and while reloading the game from the last save usually works, sometimes that save is far back, and sometimes that just does not work. The fact that it becomes increasingly common the longer I play the game might suggest some sort of memory leak, but I am not an expert in these things. All I know is that I'm starting to feel like I was sold a beta version of this game. And that makes me rather angry.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

This bug is completley unacceptable.

From the original KotOR 1.02 patch fix list:

"- Fixed a problem which would cause dialogue to skip through without playing any VO. "

This shows the utter lack of testing the release went through. It was a known flaw in the original, and they didn't even bother to look through the original patchlist to make sure the same bugs didn't make it into the sequel, despite the fact that they were using the exact same engine.

Way to test Obsidian.

Perhaps next time you can ship the title in Alpha form in time for the holiday rush eh?

Awaiting a patch for this annoying bug.